Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

I'm leaning towards the S&W mod.41 at the moment,,, looks easiest to field-strip to clean,,, any negative or positive experiences you know of ?

First off, congrats to Jeremy...

163832_1630661339103_1613703042_1457033_1466186_n.jpg

Next... anybody got a Kel-Tec PF-9?
Was thinking of replacing my P3AT with this one and wondering about the size difference. Significant?
Thoughts on this one now that (apparently) the kinks have been worked out?

http://www.keltecweapons.com/our-guns/pistols/pf-9/

Here ya go mang,,,

[Youtube]rNRbkOdUgms[/Youtube]
[Youtube]9aLx1v2AY1M&feature=channel[/Youtube]

I dunno about his firearms reviews, but I enjoy his knife reviews (most of the time),,,

Okay, so I've got three options readily available to me to replace my Browning Buck Mark Target .22LR,,, all at the same cost,,,

- Hämmerli X-Essse (short, same as SIG Trailside)
- Walther KSP200 (basically a Baikal IZH-35M)
- Smith&Wesson Model 41

Which one of these three should I get ? (leaning towards the S&W mod.41 or Walther KSP200 because they don't need anything of tools to field-strip. Have to undo 1 screw to field-strip the Hämmerli, so nothing major there either)

I've had good luck with S&Wand they have good CS. I don't know much about that model in particular though.

It's an old model from the '50's (I think), which was discontinued, but now is back in their range,,,

Click

I really like the fact that by just pulling the triggerguard down, you can take it apart,,,

The other one I'm leaning towards is a true targetpistol,,, based on the russian Baikal IZH-35M and refined by Walther (they bought a bunch of Baikals, gave them a better finish and put on some descent grips),,, built like everything russian, simple and tank-like,,,

They're all on here (the Walther gets the title of best overall BTW, but it's not really suited for recreational shooting/plinking)

Hey Chibbi - Nuthnfancy is a major mall ninja....

Just sayin....

I would never shot with a guy that carries his handgun chest mounted horizontally. He even uses a Serpa which I've heard has some AD issues (Tactical Response won't allow them in their classes). Even when he sweeps my computer screen it makes me cringe.

He also doesn't like any folders that weigh over 4oz.

If you can watch this whole video there is a part 2:D

[youtube]bEA_KpJszas[/youtube]

Is this the guy that spends 40 minutes talking on a knife review? I saw a thread about him once. :p
I like the looks of the Kel-Tec. I had a P32 that I signed over to my mom. She wanted something small for her purse.
My P3AT has been a great little pocket gun. But that added oomph of 9mm HPs would be welcome if the size isn't that much greater.
I can make my P3AT disappear in a front pocket. Wondering if I can do the same with the PF-9.
Haven't been to a gun show in a while (not since the price explosions a couple of years ago). Sounds like this'll be a good excuse.

Ouch... was looking to see if R.J. Hedley still makes holsters.
I bought his holsters for both the P32 my mom carries and my P3AT.
He died back in late '09. :( Man, he made a great holster.
From the looks of things posted here and there, his daughter took on the job for a while, but it now appears to me that she gave it up.
Just FYI, I found this guy who makes holsters in the same vein.
Website says he learned from R.J. and he makes a similar looking and similarly priced holster:
http://mecopocketholsters.com/about.htm
If I get a PF-9, I'll probably order a holster from him.

I just got her back today!!!

165695_1854096075877_1345061990_32099584_6354163_n.jpg

Sorry for the shitty phone pic, camera...well, don't know where it is.

Holy crap,,, is that a semi or full-auto Uzi ? Working suppressor or just to cover an extended barrel ?

Didn't know that was allowed in Spain,,, nice ! :thumbup:

Holy crap,,, is that a semi or full-auto Uzi ? Working suppressor or just to cover an extended barrel ?

Didn't know that was allowed in Spain,,, nice ! :thumbup:

Full-auto and working suppressor.
Suppressor is made in Austria.

Dang Chibbi - I'm jealous. Haven't seen a 41 in a while...much less one for sale.

Cabra - I hope you're also on the same plane :thumbup:

Been up since 1, 3, 5 and 7 :D

Back