Horton Knives....Official Firearms Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't tried any of that, but at the price, I'll probably order a couple of boxes and check it out

Thanks Kurt :thumbup:

that is a really good price, I just ordered 1000 rds from Georgia Arms. We out here on the left coast are screwed come Feb 1, no more mail ordering ammo so I am really trying to stock up on my 10mm. Seems local shops only carry the 20 rd defensive stuff which cost a shitload :(

Well my draco is gonna be so close. Its looking pretty fly. I scored some pretty rare bulgy furniture for it. And my buddy Navarro is hooking me up with one of his lightening safetys I'm
Where I have it tapped for the ace stock when I get my letter. Of course. I have screwed in a sling mount. So she's pretty subgun fly now

never heard anything specific about that ammo Kurt, but aimsurplus is a great company to deal with and prvi usually makes pretty good stuff....

And I opened up the front sight hood. To make it look correct. Trading with xs sights guy for some express dots for her. He wants a knife. For some sights. For a few aks of mine. We can make that happen

Found this DATA on the PRVI 10mm:

Prvi 10mm Auto 180gr JHP box of 50rd [PP-R10.1]. Prvi Partizan is a modern factory, shoulder to shoulder with the most known world ammunition manufacturers, which in its production program has wide range of commercial and military calibers, pistol and revolver ammunition of the highest quality!! Reloadable brass cases feature Boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive.
Manufacturer Prvi Partizan Ammunition
Model Handgun Ammo
Caliber 10mm Auto Ammo
Grain Weight 180 Grain Ammunition
Type Jacketed Hollow Point JHP
Units per Box
50 Rounds
Units per Case 1000 Rounds
Muzzle Velocity
990 fps.
Muzzle energy
420 ft. lbs.
Ammo Casing
Boxer-Primed Brass
Manufacturer Part # PP-R10.1

Found this DATA on the PRVI 10mm:

Prvi 10mm Auto 180gr JHP box of 50rd [PP-R10.1]. Prvi Partizan is a modern factory, shoulder to shoulder with the most known world ammunition manufacturers, which in its production program has wide range of commercial and military calibers, pistol and revolver ammunition of the highest quality!! Reloadable brass cases feature Boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive.
Manufacturer Prvi Partizan Ammunition
Model Handgun Ammo
Caliber 10mm Auto Ammo
Grain Weight 180 Grain Ammunition
Type Jacketed Hollow Point JHP
Units per Box
50 Rounds
Units per Case 1000 Rounds
Muzzle Velocity
990 fps.
Muzzle energy
420 ft. lbs.
Ammo Casing
Boxer-Primed Brass
Manufacturer Part # PP-R10.1

Cool mang, thanks.

Found this over on the arfKom too. Keep in mind, it's a review for their .223 ammo. Same company I think,,,:)

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=360640

Was shooting some wolf out of my Schrubbmaster today. I keep it around, cause it's my only gun that will eat wolf ammo. LMT, Colt, Noveske, all choke on wolf. :eek:

Well my draco is gonna be so close. Its looking pretty fly. I scored some pretty rare bulgy furniture for it. And my buddy Navarro is hooking me up with one of his lightening safetys I'm
Where I have it tapped for the ace stock when I get my letter. Of course. I have screwed in a sling mount. So she's pretty subgun fly now

I plan on having the rear trunnion and receiver cut for an under folder on my Draco. Hardware is running about $60.00 or so and the milling shouldn't cost too much. It's only a 16 mm hole and two smaller cuts on each side.
I may be able to even come out ahead cost-wise over running an ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back