How About an HI Giveaway?

Richard Singer was a good friend. I am glad to see so many of you enthusiastic about getting (and hopefully using) one of his blades. Before he died he sent me many of my favorites.

He believed that if you spoke his name and remembered him, that he lived on. Please honor that as his wish. When he entrusted Norm to give out his knives he could not have chosen a better person for the job.

I'm not taking a number, but I will be watching this thread with pleasure.

My congrats to the winner!

What Andy said. I made the "mistake" of telling Dick that I liked Kumar Kardas, so he sent me 3.

I think of him whenever I see a flock of birds in the back yard. He was VERY committed to healthy wildlife.

What a great way to remember a friend. I would like #51 please.

--Mike L.

Make you a deal: I'll take...er.... 62.

If I win, you send it to Steve Ferguson for the next Ram raffle.

Deal?

Deal.

Kis
Enjoy every sandwich.

Great idea,
Dick was one of our fine customer and friend to HI and Kamis
Thank you Norm

Make you a deal: I'll take...er.... 62.

If I win, you send it to Steve Ferguson for the next Ram raffle.

Deal?

Deal.

Kis
Enjoy every sandwich.

Deal! Steve would know just how to customize it as well I'm sure. :thumbup:

N.

Dick sent me a pic of himself in better days before he got really bad, 'tis enough for me.:thumbup:

I got beaten on the 42 (Life, the Universe, Everything!) so I'll pick the evil 66.

I got here too late to know him well. Unfortunately, like too many others.

I like Kis's idea...can I change my mind?

If so, please put me down for #33 and donate it to Ram's raffle if it is the winner.

If so, please put me down for #33 and donate it to Ram's raffle if it is the winner.

Boy, that is spooky- that was my idea and the number I picked. :eek: I've already got a unicorn-handled seax.

You coming to Florabama anytime soon, Nasty? Buy you a beer.

Mike

Me too if you will please, just give me the winning number whatever it is and everyone will win.:p

Just tzn, number 7 please.;) :cool: :D

Wonderful way to remember a great gent.
Could I get # 45? If I win please donate to Ram raffle like the others suggested. That way it is a gift that keeps on giving!:thumbup:

didnt know him, was before my time on the boards, but sounds like a real awesome guy.

I'll take 13

I would like 24 please...thankyou for this as this is a really good example of cantina spirit

Back