How About an HI Giveaway?

hmm. . . . if the number isn't taken, i'll guess 39. . . .

but. . . either way. . . i do have to say that i hope when i'm gone people will have such a nice sort of way to remember me.

Bill, #77 was taken by Markksr in the third post yesterday. I'm putting you down for #78, OK? And I'm taking the initiative of putting Nasty down for #34! Both 1 up from your original requests. Hope this is OK, but want to get you guys locked in...

Norm

Works for me! Thanks.

48 please! What a great idea. Thanks, Norm. I'll add my request to donate to Ram's raffle as well.

Mark

I'll take 22 please. This is an incredible gesture, giving away knives to people he knew would appreciate it.

BTTT. Only about half-way there guys. Let's make it interesting. :D

Norm

You want interesting?

Okay...*if* my number is drawn as the winner and it is sent to Ram...

I will add another of my choice for the auction.

Number 17 please! Oh, and send it off for Ram's raffle as well. Good stuff man!:thumbup: :thumbup:

You want interesting?

Great folk here. Dick is proud wherever he is to still be helping RAM.:thumbup: :thumbup:

I didn't know the gentleman, but since he donated all his stuff I think it's a great idea. I'll take #27, send it on for the Ram raffle. He's going to be a great doctor!!

14, but for adding to the Ram raffle please.
Who knows, this might turn out to be a helpful first post! :)

*Nice* one there seaice...haven't met you yet...***Welcome*** with a great 2nd post!

You want interesting?

Outstanding! This should get some interest going in the next raffle. Steve already has a great selection of knives for the winners, many that he has fixed up, and these would really add to it, coming from Dick and Nasty together.

So let's get the last 49 numbers picked. :cool: :thumbup:

Norm

Back