Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

SIMPLY SHEFFIELD !!!
K55OCJX.jpg

Beautiful!

X is for a BF member I'll call Mr. X, just to be mysterious. He once hosted a GAW in which I won this XMplary Case XX half-congress, a truly XLNT pocket knife (thanks, Bill)! I've also seen a photo of an Xtra special walking stick Mr. X carved with this knife, and I hope someday I can develop the X Factor I'm currently missing, and XL at using the Case XX to whittle a project that makes me Xstatic!
halfcongress.mark.open.jpg

- GT

Y is for Young and Foolish, and I'm sure you'll all agree that neither of these describes @Jack Black, but that's the only way I can get a Y to work as a person I've dealt with in my knife life. :rolleyes: Yes, Jack sent me this John Watt ring opener that satisfied a yearning I didn't even know I had at the time. Yikes!
ringopener.pile.closed.jpg

- GT

Y is for Young and Foolish, and I'm sure you'll all agree that neither of these describes @Jack Black, but that's the only way I can get a Y to work as a person I've dealt with in my knife life. :rolleyes: Yes, Jack sent me this John Watt ring opener that satisfied a yearning I didn't even know I had at the time. Yikes!
View attachment 1241884

- GT
He looks pretty young in photos,;) but definitely not foolish.

Yorkshire Jack?! :D

Back