I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

LOL...I almost mailed it to you! I was going to take it to the last Indy 1500 and have Thatmguy bring it back to you. uh oh..have to help Angry Wife back into the bathroom!

Not really, it's truely sad. But in my own little corner of the world, the less people that know how to shoot straight, or might tend to be able to do me harm the better. I would actually rather have it the other way around where everyone knew guns and knives were just tools and common sense ruled, but i fear those days are gone....

Ok, i have a dilema. Things are getting pretty quiet around here. I just finished a beer and need to know if i should open another one or go to bed. Who's still going to be around, and do you have any pics to post?? :rolleyes:

Well I've had enough. Hittin the field in a few hrs to try and get some groundhogs. Gonna try and get some shut eye first.

Later.

Well, you have been great company spearhead, but i think it's time for me to go to bed. I hope to talk with you later, and if you show up at blade west that would be cool, i'll buy you a beer. :D

Back