I Like Beer. . .

I drank a couple = 2 = Gemini

of Michelobs this past weekend. . . Can't remember the name . . . :confused: = Ultra

Had very few calories and carbs but super light and Delishus!!!!! . . .Yum! :thumbsup::cool: = Light

Here's to excess! = bigger = TG Paul

We always drink to excess!!!!

showing my work for the TGLB - P Ultra (LE)

This would be awesome!

Battle Grade Piggy Back pleeeeaaase!

I'm confused. . . .:confused:o_O

Can't a guy just say that he likes beer without everyone thinking that he's up to something??? o_O

Sheesh! . . . :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, and we have a winner!!!!! :eek: :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

Team Gemini ultra light brigade

Congrats HOG!!! :thumbsup::D

You've won a $100.00 Shop Credit good toward the purchase of the new Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D

Can't a guy just say that he likes beer without everyone thinking that he's up to something??? o_O

You've won a $100.00 Shop Credit good toward the purchase of the new Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So I'm hoping for a Battle Grade option

Oh and...Pics N Specs!!

Will there be a satin option Jerry? So I can sleep tonight haha?! :D:D:D

Grats Jack! You nailed Jerry's ass with the 8th reply! You got his number! Giving ole JTT a run for his money and he's got secret cameras and paid spies! Good job! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Told ya next week was going to cost me money, actually, a LOT of us!

I knew Jerry was lying, he doesn't drink beer- Why would you drink what goes down the sink after rinsing out Scotch bottles? ... made no sense, Jerry puts value on efficiency - Beer is quite inefficient when stumblin is the goal :D

Last edited:
Nice! Don't think you can go wrong with a lighter TGLB. If it's as light as my REK'ed TGLB you all need to get multiples of this.

So is it safe to assume that this puppy is going hot next week? I am still crushed over missing that full flat RMD :p

So is it safe to assume that this puppy is going hot next week? I am still crushed over missing that full flat RMD :p
If you wanna be safe. Go over to the Busse website and sign up to receive newsletter :) It helps for reminders and updates.

Go over to the Busse website and sign up to receive newsletter

Oh I didn't miss it due to forgetting. I had a training that kept me away from the interwebs for the release... and I knew my wife wouldn't have gone for the price lol

Thanks Jerry!
I knew you were up to something because, you would have to drink a helluv a lot more than a few of those to forget the name. Plus you don’t seem like a michelob ultra light kinda guy to me. Now a Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade kinda guy... you definitely are!

Thanks for the credit and the TGULB!!!

Man... This is dangerous (-ly awesome)! I just started another thread comparing three knives, partially (75%) because I was contemplating picking up a Forsaken Gemini... And now you're basically announcing a lighter TGULB.

I'll drink to That! (Coffee milk stout was the choice tonight)

Back