I Like Beer. . .

I'm looking forward to this one... lets see some pictures to wet the appetite

I think Jerry is all too aware that the sizzle alone is causing a ruckus at the trough :D

That’s what I’m hoping for too.

It could happen, a lighter knife shortened can be as strong as the thicker knife with added length (all else being equal of course).

Me 3! I've gotta go night night
Yeah, get some Zz's before you have to get up for the pics! But when should I set my alarm? 2am? 3am? 4am? Or are they on the half hour instead? Quarter after? Quarter till? o_O

We all know these spy pics come and go... You snooze, you lose!

Last edited:
Yeah I've checked this damn forum/thread about a hundred times the last two days looking for an announcement or sneak peak. No dice....

My TGLB has kept my eye from wandering toward any other TG variant that has come out since, but if they were to bob the top guard off I dont know how faithful I would be able to remain to her.

If its thinner I hope Jerry puts on some Magnum handles to give a similar grip to the TGLB

and please let there be SR101

I'm sure the beer was just the first course in a seven course smorgasbord of booze. I'm imagining that's how the TGULB was born. "Someone" passed out at the grinder and removed some extra material. :D
Right. Garth probably just stuffed him on a pallet to move him out of the way so he could get to work this morning. Or Ya know what what else would work, a trail of red Solo cups strategically placed along the floor with a splash of Scotch in them leading to his office.

I’ve been waiting for the pictures for this all day! I need to start figuring out my color scheme here. Geez

Back