I never knew those tabs on the side of SAK pull out

Uh, I'm gonna call maybe a foul on that video of the firefly!

I've done my share of fire starting with a firesteel, and sometimes even a mag block. But Ive never seen a spark hit a wad of dry grass and the whole thing goes up like a instant. Just my opinion, but there was a bit of an accelerant on some of that stuff. Fire starts from point of impact where the sparks hit, not burst into flame all over at once. Maybe some chemical help there? Particularly the wadded up paper towel on the charcoal?

But then my opinion and a dollar sixteen gets me a large coffee at 7-11.

I've done my share of fire starting with a firesteel, and sometimes even a mag block. But Ive never seen a spark hit a wad of dry grass and the whole thing goes up like a instant. Just my opinion, but there was a bit of an accelerant on some of that stuff. Fire starts from point of impact where the sparks hit, not burst into flame all over at once. Maybe some chemical help there? Particularly the wadded up paper towel on the charcoal?

Ruh Roh, Shaggy! Cheatsies!

Don't feel bad, you'd be surprised how many people never notice the long French nail file on the bottom of a multi-blade lobster pattern.

The fact that you admitted it is to your credit.

I do know for a fact that no shenanigans were involved in the lighting of tinder in the video. Just super dry quality tinder.

Back