Idea Push, Basic Kukri

I actually really like the BB13 a lot and ordered the battle grade. A khukri blade would be great, but the Jest Bolo pattern is also great, and it has a ResC handle and choice of infi (too thick for my use) or SR101. A khuk would really complete the chopper family now.

No huck blade.....we need KZ2 blade reduced in size with tan ResC. Please boss man!

Yup something for the everyone to enjoy

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah. The Huck was unfortunate. I waited so long for a Kukri, and it came with the only handle I didn't want. I'd have loved a Basic or Fusion handle ...the traditional style on such a modern design looks straight up goofy to me. Couldn't wait any longer and went for the BB13
(all due to the handle)

I posted a thread a while back saying how awesome it would be if the Boss did a Kukri with a TTKZ handle and a KZ2 blade ....looks like they went in the exact opposite direction lmao

This is certainly picking up steam. Consider this bandwagon one Tinfoil hat wearing fool heavier. 👍

Well, y'all can make good use of the next 4 weeks to slam some posts in here and get Jerry's attention. ;)

I still like the idea of an infi bazilla/basilla/khukrat/scrapkhuk as long as I can get caught up to all the orders I currently have in. :)

Back