Off Topic If you could have any car (just for fun disucssion)??

Fun thread! For me, a Jaguar XK140. Of course, I would also need a valet ("gentleman's personal gentleman"). "Oh, Jeeves, lay out my tweeds. I'll be taking the Jaguar out today." (And that's pronounced as the British "jag-you-are," not the vulgar American "jag-war.") :D

You mean, "Jag-whar"? They pronounce it correctly on the advertizements. I think Americans pronounce it Jagwhar just to get on yalls nerves. LOL!

Most of my life I wanted some sort of sports car. Exotic, JDM, Muscle,etc. However, with all my medical issues, I no longer want one. Its just too hard for me to get in and out. I'm 6'3.5" anyway.
T
When I was 21 I bought a 1992 Camaro RS 5.0 V8 TBI 25 anniversary. I modified the hell out of it, drag racing, etc. I sold it 4 years later. That was 16 years ago.

The other day, I had to take my sister's 2005 Camry into the shop (she wants to sell it). Getting in and out of it, I thought, wow things have changed. I'm so used to my SUV, my mom's minivan, and my dad's F-150.

I definitely can't see myself have a sports car for a daily driver. My 2011 Kia Sorento SX does 0-60 in 6 seconds. I'm pretty happy with it.

However, in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I think I would like a 1968 Ford Mustang GT 390CI V8. Green.

Not very practical, but these two would be fun...of the two, definitely the GNX...

image-13.png

My old girl is about to go onto the road after a lengthy rebuild.......'99 WRX heavily modified.:cool:
I was hoping to have her done by Xmas but '20 has been a PITA!:D

Thank you for posting the pictures!!! This is iconic car, blue Subaru with golden wheels!!!

Back