Off Topic If you could have any car (just for fun disucssion)??

My first car was a 1974 Ford Ranchero GT. I would get that exact car brand new as it rolled off the line.

My first car was a 1974 Ford Ranchero GT. I would get that exact car brand new as it rolled off the line.

Good choice Rancheros are cooler than el caminos

American cars of that era weren't all that well put together and didn't have the power that modern cars do but they sure did look good which is why I love the resto-mod trend.

first choice would be the most recent model ford gt, runner up a restored 71 mach 1. currently could also do with an upgrade from 5.0 to 5.2. :cool:

Good choice Rancheros are cooler than el caminos

American cars of that era weren't all that well put together and didn't have the power that modern cars do but they sure did look good which is why I love the resto-mod trend.

The two 1974 cars I've had were as good or better than anything I've ever owned. I've never had anything older so can't speak to older cars. They probably were better.

E0-BBE599-BF7-E-42-DF-82-F8-A4-CC9-CA278-C1.jpg

Oh Lord, just one?

Well, my problem is I'm 6'4", so a lot of my faves I would no way, no how, fit into. Such as a 1973 Lancia Stratos.

That said, I think a 1970 Baldwin-Motion Chevelle 454 phase III would likely be #1.

That said, I think a 1970 Baldwin-Motion Chevelle 454 phase III would likely be #1.

Nice! :thumbsup: Not many people even know about them.

For muscle cars, would love a Yenko Camaro, Hemi Cuda, Olds 442 W30, the list goes on...

For exotics, Lambo Miura, Countach, and Centenario

If I had the money I would be like Leno with cars

If I could have any car that I wanted, I would have a '66 Hemi Cuda, solid black.

Awesome thread!!! To those who mentioned Toyota Land Cruiser, I am with you guys! My grandfather had Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series, great car! Lots of happy memories!!!
Now to my list! For me it is a little bit hard to pick one favorite!
Ferrari 275GTB Long Nose.
Jaguar E-Type Low Drag
1968 Shelby Mustang GT500KR
Mercedes SEC560 AMG wide body

My old girl is about to go onto the road after a lengthy rebuild.......'99 WRX heavily modified.:cool:
I was hoping to have her done by Xmas but '20 has been a PITA!:D

Last edited:
Fun thread! For me, a Jaguar XK140. Of course, I would also need a valet ("gentleman's personal gentleman"). "Oh, Jeeves, lay out my tweeds. I'll be taking the Jaguar out today." (And that's pronounced as the British "jag-you-are," not the vulgar American "jag-war.") :D

Back