If you could only have 1

Last Rites depending on circumstances.

View attachment 1164364
View attachment 1164365
I have to give Last Rites a thumbs up for honorable mention. As new as it is, I am drawn to this blade like a moth to flame ~ Everything about it is perfection in the hand. I believe this is one of the greatest offers ever to happen but man, what a tough field of contenders - there's just so many that put a premium on the term "Best Ever" .... There's no way to boil down to one after you look through all these great choices that each and everyone is a great choice. God willing that we are never put into this position of choosing :D

Umm this is very very hard for me, there is a reason I have only ever sold off two Busses, wait..that would be only one busse. I am a Infi and Sr-101 hoarder, well for the sake of this, I will pick the TGLB that was my first Busse. I am very attached to that one even if I have abused it much.

Modded Rodent 6 in INFI would be a dream come true. Either way I love the few :rolleyes: that I have :cool::thumbsup:

ErWkIbt.jpg

31MkhEK.jpg

8VUM7VS.jpg

My answer has varied a bit to this question over the years, but it has usually been my user first edition Custom Shop Active Duty or my user Zero Tolerance Natural Outlaw E. Today it is my Sarsquatch.

Terrible thing to think about, having only one.:D

For me though, I think it'd be my 2nd Gen. Steel Heart Ergo. It was my first Busse and it would be my last to go.

It's just such a function-oriented design.

Drop-point, saber ground .25" INFI with amazing edge geometry, a large handle that is comfortable just about any way you hold it, and a choil means it chops like a Battle Mistress and handles like a Badger Attack:cool: I just haven't found anything better

cabqo4O.jpg

NQtUwk6.jpg

This does look like an awesome blade. I've never tried it before but it looks like a great all arounder. Awesome leather rig setup too! Nice, thanks for sharing.

Well, when you have a different ASH designated for each day of the year, it takes a LONG LONG time for any of them to show any appreciable wear.:D
........ yes this.... and you love them and hug them and hold them.... :D That is also an old pic, that said I don't baton at all appreciably so the finishes tend to hold up better ;)

Well, when you have a different ASH designated for each day of the year, it takes a LONG LONG time for any of them to show any appreciable wear.:D

Very true... didn't think of that o_O:)

........ yes this.... and you love them and hug them and hold them.... :D That is also an old pic, that said I don't baton at all appreciably so the finishes tend to hold up better ;)

Love :eek:... hug o_O... I guess that's why I always end up with strippers :D

Back