If you could only have 1

Quite a few I have and had were thicker or thinner, larger or smaller, all were more expensive and some up to 7x more, but the one to keep, if only one it is, would be my Infidu. Optimal size, shape and handle for me.
IMGP6857800.jpg

IMGP6557800.jpg

Quite a few I have and had were thicker or thinner, larger or smaller, all were more expensive and some up to 7x more, but the one to keep, if only one it is, would be my Infidu. Optimal size, shape and handle for me.
IMGP6857800.jpg

IMGP6557800.jpg
The Infidu punches well above its weight. I love mine so much I just ordered 2 more in Full Flat Grind. Mine is under the seat of my truck next to the G19. Not too much I can't accomplish with those 2 but I've always got a large Busse on standby just in case. Until Friday, it was the Battle Saw but it's currently the FFBM while the shop fixes up the Saw. I put some nicks in the edge while working on some irrigation. Damn rocks in the soil sand.

Wow, some great looking knives here, some of the best I've ever seen, made even better by great quality!

If only one I'd easily go with my Battle Rat. Love the Resiprene C handle. But I don't think I could resist a big Busse chopper in INFI if I run across the right one.

Ah, HG55 . . . I used to need one soooooo badly. . . seeing yours, perhaps I still do!

Nemesis, I gotta say, I don't first think HG55 when processing game. In fact, when visualizing the 55, I naturally think of another blood rendering activity. Come to think of it, same for the RMJ.
. . . I hesitate to even ask . . . . :oops:

Ah, HG55 . . . I used to need one soooooo badly. . . seeing yours, perhaps I still do!

Nemesis, I gotta say, I don't first think HG55 when processing game. In fact, when visualizing the 55, I naturally think of another blood rendering activity. Come to think of it, same for the RMJ.
. . . I hesitate to even ask . . . . :oops:

The hg55 is actually a great skinning knife, I used to use the RMJ for sternums but as my skills have been refined I have gotten to where I use the hg55 for that too, the RMJ still comes in handy on bone and around camp, this photo is a few years old now, it was the RMJ’s first season, has quite a bit more wear now but it will be going strong for years, as will the hg55, other knives have came and went but the hg55 has had a home since day one and will be around as long as I am

Back