If you could only have one CRK folder for the rest of your life...

What would it be? I know this has probably been asked a million times but with the addition of the 25 and carbon fiber inlays it got me curious. Which would be the most popular CRK folder? Only pick one and as always pics are always welcomed. I'm thinking maybe a small plain jane insingo. Which one would you want for a lifetime? :)

Last edited:
I would go for one of the small annuals, I love the one piece inlay look. They are just as functional, they just look great at the same time! The small size can go anywhere, unlike the zaan or the large Sebenza.

Small 21 totally plain.

Don't own it yet, but I recently handled the Large Insingo w/ Micarta Inlay, Small Plain, and Large 25 side by side. The Small 21 Plain was absolute perfection for me. Didn't like the 25 very much at all TBH. The Large 21 seemed TOO big for an EDC for me. The only thing I liked more about the Large was that it was easier to open. The Small, however, is now on my short list of knives to buy.

Only 1, and it's the one I'd have to keep for the rest of my life? Yikes...

Well, I'd have to go with my gut and take a large 21 Insingo. I love my 25 but can't help but feel like I'm missing something.

If they made the Insingo with all types of inlays I'd take the same knife only with mammoth. Blue/green mammoth is amazing. Still can't figure out why they don't offer it.

I'm gonna' be different and go with what I'm yearning for at this moment, a micarta inlay large tanto 21.

Easy for me...my large regular BG42 Sebenza that I modified years ago.

IMG_2243_zpsc03c5416.jpg

Back