I'm out of the loop, how are Quartermaster today?

Or Black Site. Oh no, they're at my door. If you don't hear fro...

Quick, deploy your QU4RT3RM5ST3R Battle Chode! :eek: That'll take care of those black suit goons! :cool:

bVsrZji.jpg

....... this.....I can't believe all of you people don't understand what a Clandestine Facility is..... sheesh..... ;) :D

Yes. And nobody is ever seen going in or out, because like Wonka's chocolate factory, QU4RT3RM5ST3R has in-house Oompa Loompas who do all the labor for him. Just check out this leaked spy photo from inside of the underground production facility:

zM5o47l.jpg

lV1boP4.jpg

The old house is just the entrance. The facility is underground.
Quartmaster, It’s really more like expensive Crap Master & has been so since the 80’s... the secret enterance is like the opening of the 60’s TV show, Get Smart! With the harden doors opening until you get to the phone booth that drops you down to the secret factory & “the Cone of Silence” when the latest rip offs are discussed ... :)

I still own a couple. I bought the first season of Q Collection knives, and glad I did not buy the second, since from what I can tell, they never delivered them all after being paid. Company is dead and silent since. For a boutique knife company like that to exist, it has to have a solid reputation - and Quartermaster's name is mud.

If it makes you all feel any better, Jared West now owns and operates a self-service car wash in Dripping Springs Texas, probably not too far from his infamous home referenced in this thread. His instagram, which once featured knives, guns, and fancy world travel, now shows heavily filtered images of sports cars at his car wash.

Bold claim might have been the wrong words.

I'm just baffled that a company would do something like that.

Still terrible knives, made by a company run by terrible people. But if you like them, I'm not gonna tell you not to buy them, but I would discourage it in the strongest possible terms.

I'm also curious how they've managed to get away with using copyrighted character names on their knives for so long. I see they have one now called "Yoda." Disney owns that now, and I know they have spy drones. :eek:

Back