I'm out of the loop, how are Quartermaster today?

Seems like hes using similar bull on the website to wash cars ;
Why choose Drippin’ Wet?
Highest Quality Water
Drippin’ Wet works daily to keep our water “soft” (at 1-grain hardness or below) and our spot-free water ultra-clear, below 4 TDS (total dissolved solids per liter).

State-of-the-art cleaning agents
Our environmentally-friendly cleaning compounds will be gentle on your vehicles finish, but tough on road grime, caliche, mud, tree pollens, bug splatters & brake dust.

Our Promise
The tools, equipment, & experience we provide our clientele are all guaranteed to exceed your expectations, or we’ll keep trying ’til it does!

Somebody go there,get a water and cleaning agent sample for testing...

Last edited:
^haha don't get me started !Is the car wash protected by state of the art declassified security systems?

Laugh all you want, car wash is a good cash business with no receipts. Perfect cover.

Much like the guy in a trench coat selling Rolex watches in NYC , I'd say previewing your new line from a paper bag in the lobby at Shot Show would be a clue. :rolleyes:
Wow in this he looks like someone on drugs or dealing drugs or both.

I wonder how the retailers still selling Quartermaster knives can continue to do so when the company has apparently vanished ?
I would say old stock with the damage done to the rep I don't expect they have been flying off shelves for the past couple years. If they truly are done for I guess people can feel less guilty buying them as it is just helping vendors clear their old stock and recoup some cost.

Huh...at least now we know the number to call for warranty claims:confused:
I thought the same thing I would love to hear a call to him asking about a knife warranty someone go make that for us.

It seems Knife Center is still on board with the Made in USA scam ?
https://www.knifecenter.com/brand/372/qtrmstr-knives
They are indeed. Though, in fairness, it's not so much that they are part of the scam as it is that they just don't give a damn whether their representations of the knives being USA Made are true. They've made it quite clear that they were happy to ignore the unambiguous evidence that they were being lied to. I'll never buy anything from them. No integrity.

They are indeed. Though, in fairness, it's not so much that they are part of the scam as it is that they just don't give a damn whether their representations of the knives being USA Made are true. They've made it quite clear that they were happy to ignore the unambiguous evidence that they were being lied to. I'll never buy anything from them. No integrity.

Pretty messed up of them to be honest. They are saying to customers: we do not believe you nor do we care even if we did.

The only way I can describe Quartermaster and company is like when you get into a time machine to go check out the future, and then realize that you arent actually in the future...and all you can think is “this sucks.”

However, QMSTR may have been early on the future thing, since there stuff is pointy in all the wrong places.

Too bad the guy running the "company" had to be a lying sleaze ball. If he'd have just told the truth and said the knives were made by We they'd probably have sold well. Look at all the other people having them make everything for them.

Guys, I have personally been in the ultra-modern, super sterile plant. I have level 4 biometric access to all secure locations within and can tell you first hand, everything they say is true.
I have even been given access to sub-level 5. This is where they keep all the super alloy steels yet to be released the world under heavy guard.
Ive recently found out that my level 4 biometric clearance issued from Quartermaster works at AREA 51 as well. So I’m going to check out some new, next level, top secret alien tech. Catch you later.

Don't listen a word this racist bastard has to say...he talks out his ass.

Back