In Development... [UPDATE: They're here!]

1075 high carbon steel. We have 525 units on the way, of which about half were sold via preorder and the rest held in reserve simply because a few always get a bit banged up in transit, so we like to be sure we have a good idea of exactly how many are "Grade A" before posting the lot of them for sale.

Any updates? Now i feel like a nag but I'm excited, please forgive me. If you have never had vodoo ranger IPA i recommend it, the problem is you then get stupid and bug your online order providers. :) nothing like &+ abv to make a butthole outta ya. ;)

Yes, they're here. :D I've been kept busy checking them in and starting on filling orders. :p

44215867_2335227453185368_4669027693004587008_o.jpg

Boy, your hands are going to be sore from all the sanding and grinding for special grade.....

The handles are factory finished, so no need for sanding. Some users may want to do a little sanding to remove micro-lips of the wood peeking above the scales on some examples, but it's so slight that it's not at all necessary, unlike with fully in-the-rough machetes with the scales standing significantly proud of the tang. Doing the grinding doesn't take much out of me physically--it's moving all the dang things that does! Over a 1000lbs of machetes. Moving them indoors did a number on my back. :p

Back