In Development... [UPDATE: They're here!]

7CC0bKq.jpg

Yesssss

Hopefully sooner than that! I'm hoping Spring? We'll see! There's a lot going on at the moment, including still filling the first run orders.

I'm a bit surprised the guard is so far away from handle, that seems much more room than really heavy gloves/gauntlets would require

an extra inch of handle would make it a 2hander if you wanted? perhaps for a version 2.0? :)

I'm a bit surprised the guard is so far away from handle, that seems much more room than really heavy gloves/gauntlets would require

an extra inch of handle would make it a 2hander if you wanted? perhaps for a version 2.0? :)

It being that far out both makes it easier to grasp the grip in haste and keeps blades further from the hand. By being further out it protects the hand much better than a close-fitting one would. You can hand-and-a-half the grip as it is right now, and lengthening the grip further would throw off the balance and vibrational characteristics.

It's frustratingly difficult to predict since we have to balance filling preorders against our regular orders, and we've been unusually swamped recently. So we've been trying to keep both moving in tandem and it's no easy juggling act. We've got ~100x remaining to get out from the first run at the moment.

It's frustratingly difficult to predict since we have to balance filling preorders against our regular orders, and we've been unusually swamped recently. So we've been trying to keep both moving in tandem and it's no easy juggling act. We've got ~100x remaining to get out from the first run at the moment.

Grats on being unusually swamped! :D

We're in the tail end of them finally. We're currently filling Special Grade pre-orders from 2nd run stock because the second run was ground closer to a finished edge, and that allows us to fill orders faster. :)

Back