INFI Ratmandu With Full-Height Flat Grind! . . .Wed. 8-7-19 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!. . (Cool Pics)

Jerry Busse

We took one of your favorite knives and made it even more favoriter!!!! (Not a word you say? It will be once you get your hands on one of these wicked cool blades!!!)

We nuked the wildly popular Ratmandu and added a bucket of bacon to the mix.
This special edition is made out of INFI and is combined with a beautiful full-height, flat ground bevel to make the "INFImandu FHFG"

These are hitting our website on Wednesday August 7th at 9:00pm Eastern!

These are not ready to ship and there will be a lead time of 8-12 weeks. . . .:thumbsup::cool:

*** NOTE: These are very limited in number and when they're gone. . . they're gone!!!

The Swamp Rat INFImandu is being offered in 3 blade finishes including Coated, BIG DC, and Hand-applied Satin Finish. (The BIG DC finish may have light machining marks

Let's Drink!

Jerry

INFImandu FHFG Specs and Pricing:

OAL: Approx. 10 1/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 5 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. 3/16"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Full-Height Flat Ground
Blade Finish: Hand Applied Satin, BIG DC, Coated
Handles: Micarta and G-10 (See Options Below)

INFImandu FHFG Pricing:

Base Price (Coated): $227.00
BIG DC Finish: $257.00
Hand Applied Satin Finish: $297.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$40.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$55.00
Red/Black G-10 +$55.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$55.00
Green/Black G-10 +$55.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$55.00

Hand Applied Satin Finish
INFImandu%20FHFG%203-X3.jpg

BIG DC Finish (Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut Finish)
INFImandu%20FHFG%20DC-X3.jpg

Coated Finish
INFImandu%20FHFG%20Coated-X3.jpg

I never thought you could improve upon the Ratmandu and here you go and shock the heck out of me.

NOOOOO! Why now?! I’m going to be in the field for the release! My favorite knife in my favorite grind! Well on the plus side it means I won’t have to explain to my wife why I bought another knife.

Yeah boyz, I'm helpless when there's FHFG INFI on the menu. I have a covexed Infidu and it's amazing but this one will be even slicier! I was able to let go of my saber ground one because there were no real advantages over my convexed one but this. . . this version is going to be an amazing kitchen blade!

Well the Boss, Jerry, did say that Operation two weeks part 3 is going on in full swing so for those who can't resist the bacon prepare to be broke for awhile. I don't know, I've been trying to quit while I can, but I would regret never owning a Swamprat and this is one of the icons so I am in for one last round, I hope lol. Forest green and black micarta I want to try one of those out.

Back