Information from Instagram and Facebook!

Hmmm... is Christian that lanky-guy in the back-ground? I've seen pics of Guy, Ellie, cats and a dog, but nothing of Christian or the new-hire (hope she's doing alright)

I like seeing those just about ready pics just to check out the different handles that vary a bit from batch to batch. The new camo canvas looks really good but I still am stuck on ghost jade.
Yesterday I had a status change on a 4.7cfv but it didn't ship, still waiting on the 2.7 2cd so maybe tomorrow will be a double ding day!

I'm rethinking my red/black G10 orders, the textured blue and black would really pop if looking for it on the ground but it's not so 'loud' as the orange. Glad to see these updates rolling, things seem to be moving right along.

Man, i keep seeing these 2.7 pics and am starting to feel jealous of those who are getting them :eek: I really really don't need one... do I?

Man, i keep seeing these 2.7 pics and am starting to feel jealous of those who are getting them :eek: I really really don't need one... do I?

Deep down you know to the answer is yes :D

I'm starting to wonder if some of those are preorders and not just factory seconds???

I'm starting to wonder if some of those are preorders and not just factory seconds???

Starting to be some reports of starter 2.7s going out in the 2.7 thread.

Guy just can't quit! I'd like to think I love my job as much as Guy loves his, but sometimes I'm not sure!

I like it. Much better than needing to remove the handles and look for a mark that certainly isn't understood by everyone. This makes it very clear and easy to understand but still not detract from the knife.

Back