Inkosi challenge

Day 31 - life would be much “easier” with only one knife but I sure do love switching things up. Sadly this is the first time in several years that I’ve carried a single knife this long. I enjoyed getting to know this Inkosi better. Now who wants to start a dammy challenge tomorrow?! Haha jk
IMG_3002.jpeg

Day 31 - life would be much “easier” with only one knife but I sure do love switching things up. Sadly this is the first time in several years that I’ve carried a single knife this long. I enjoyed getting to know this Inkosi better. Now who wants to start a dammy challenge tomorrow?! Haha jk
View attachment 2477711
I know exactly what you mean. There was a time when all I had was a stockman, a Buck 110, and a Camillus pilot's survival knife that I got while in the service. I got along just fine with them for 30-40 years, and never needed anything else. I still have those same three & I can do it again, but it's nice to have choices.

Only if you want it to be.:)

I have "a few" knives, and next to my SAK Alox Pioneer, my CRKs are my most carried knives. It's not like it's a big inconvenience or anything, but I don't think I'll do another month right now though.
I'm ready to start carrying a different CRK, and with a drop point. I've learned I like the Insingo blade but I love the drop point.

View attachment 2477711
I did that last month with Kettleman Kettleman and several guys. I'm out on challenges for a while.

I understand I have a few knives mainly traditionals thats I've carried like once. I'm gonna try to start carrying a trad and a CRK everyday but we will see if that really works out.
That's a great way to go. I've been doing that for months now with no end in sight. It scratches both itches and you can get creative matching them together.

Back