Introduce yourselves...dont be shy.

My name is James and I'm a math Asian. Life is short, so am I, that's why I carry a hornet.

My name is Cooper. Currently working in a welding shop to save money so I can go back to school.
I like fancy beer and being in the woods. Although I don't have any T.M. Hunt knives, I enjoy the atmosphere of this subforum and hope to pick one up as soon as I am able.

My name is Brian, I have an unnatural level of affection for sharp pointy pieces of steel, and I am addicted to cameras...

Id rather talk about football or chicks in bikinies, but whatever floats your boat! :D

You should have been with me on a hike a couple of years ago. I was hiking up a creek and wandered into the edge of someone shooting photos of chicks in bikinis... I just posted enough pics to satisfy the "pics-or-it-didn't-happen"... http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/863292-The-Things-I-Find-On-Hikes-Fauna-Flora-amp

My name is Brian, I have an unnatural level of affection for sharp pointy pieces of steel, and I am addicted to cameras...

You should have been with me on a hike a couple of years ago. I was hiking up a creek and wandered into the edge of someone shooting photos of chicks in bikinis... I just posted enough pics to satisfy the "pics-or-it-didn't-happen"... http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/863292-The-Things-I-Find-On-Hikes-Fauna-Flora-amp

Your pictures are always a pleasure to view Mist.........but those were especially pleasent! :D

That lady was clearly removing her bottoms. I assume you stopped taking pictures, like the gentleman you are?

My name is Cooper. Currently working in a welding shop to save money so I can go back to school.
I like fancy beer and being in the woods. Although I don't have any T.M. Hunt knives, I enjoy the atmosphere of this subforum and hope to pick one up as soon as I am able.

I appreciate that you said that about the atmosphere her on my subforum. Knives are the common ground that brings us all together here. But to get to know people and to develop friendships outside of that is really a pleasure.

I appreciate that you said that about the atmosphere her on my subforum. Knives are the common ground that brings us all together here. But to get to know people and to develop friendships outside of that is really a pleasure.

It really is.

The folks that post in this forum are guys I would love to sit down and have a beer or 10 with. My kind of people.

In fact, if any of you guys head my way, there will be beer waiting for you.

It really is.

The folks that post in this forum are guys I would love to sit down and have a beer or 10 with. My kind of people.

In fact, if any of you guys head my way, there will be beer waiting for you.

Man after my own heart!

Nah, he just wants to get you drunk and then blackmail you into making him knives!

Nah, he just wants to get you drunk and then blackmail you into making him knives!

Busted!:D

In all seriousness, I hope to make it down to one of E's gatherings so I can finally meet some of you folks.

My name is Huntr Sharp... And I'm a knifeoholic! I don't yet... "YET" have a Tyson M Hunt knife, but this will soon change! You see, due to my excellent skills is kissassing, I managed to be the lucky winner of the design it yourself Becker mod giveaway put on by Tyson/Tim/Tarence/Todd himself. I am currently waiting as many of you are for Tayler to be done with Blade Show so I can place an order for one of those sweet Yuma knives. All I can do now is patiently wait and drool over the pictures here in this sub-forum :D

Whoa....it's a sausage fest in here eh boys?

I'm Mike. I was born and raised just north of Toronto, Ontario. I am into a lot of the same things you guys are (especially those pics MISTWALKER, thanks for those ;)). I am 29 years old, married, and now newly expecting to be a father in about 7 months.

Knives, tools, women, music, alcohol, good food, camping, video games, family, friends, dogs......it's all good, especially when combined.

I managed to score a Lil Green Warnie from Todd, and it is my first custom made knife. What a beauty.

I have a feeling that I will be back for more knives from Todd, as he is an awesome dude who makes classy blades. I just need to work on my next excuse for the old lady before I buy another.....soon enough....

I'm Mike. I was born and raised just north of Toronto, Ontario. I am into a lot of the same things you guys are (especially those pics MISTWALKER, thanks for those ;)). I am 29 years old, married, and now newly expecting to be a father in about 7 months.

Knives, tools, women, music, alcohol, good food, camping, video games, family, friends, dogs......it's all good, especially when combined.

I managed to score a Lil Green Warnie from Todd, and it is my first custom made knife. What a beauty.

I have a feeling that I will be back for more knives from Todd, as he is an awesome dude who makes classy blades. I just need to work on my next excuse for the old lady before I buy another.....soon enough....

That was a sweet one! Did you get it yet? If so we sort of demand pics. Also who is this Todd guy? I know a Tim or Tyson or something like that who makes some nice knives.

Ask, and you shall receive.

Here's one of the little guy sleeping in my bed
D8123DEF-FA02-47FF-9367-F41EE5F422B5-5635-00000BAC9D45B44B.jpg

Here's one where I caught him in the shower
C1FFCEF2-456A-4F23-9533-90CC0F917A8E-5635-00000BACA51F362E.jpg

And lastly, of of him getting dressed in the morning
E0521562-0B80-40C3-9AB8-3F53CF77A524-5635-00000BACBA839287.jpg

Great pics Mike! AND a sense of humor! Your gonna fit right in. ;)

Bhaha thanks guys....sadly I have been super busy at work and I havn't had a chance to really use this wharnie....but it will be a user, that, I promise.

Awesome dude who makes classy blades? Or classy dude who makes awesome blades?

Back