Introduce yourselves...dont be shy.

Whoa....it's a sausage fest in here eh boys?
I am 29 years old, married, and now newly expecting to be a father in about 7 months.

Knives, tools, women, music, alcohol, good food, camping, video games, family, friends, dogs......it's all good, especially when combined.
Let us forget about blades for a moment and focus on the upcoming fatherhood. Congrats, my friend. I know you've heard it a thousand times, but it'll change your life. See everything else in your statment? Knives, tools..etc? It'll fall by the wayside for the 1st 6 months while you try to figure out what the angry pink squalling thing wants..but eventually you'll be able to think outside the crib. Good luck, keep us posted!

Thanks Diesel, I appreciate your optimism, and I can't wait to use the baby as an excuse for a new knife!!!!!

Hey, he/she will need to defend him/herself in an emergency situation, plus he/she will need an EDC knife, and his/her own camping knife because they are DAMN sure not using mine because it's gonna be a custom made Tyson Hunt knife.

Also, I will need to buy them a pre-natal knife so that just in case things go awry during the delivery, he/she can like use the knife to cut the umbilical cord away from their throat, or like stab the placenta if it starts talking smack.....you know, obvious reasons why I should have another knife and such...

Thanks Diesel, I appreciate your optimism, and I can't wait to use the baby as an excuse for a new knife!!!!!

Hey, he/she will need to defend him/herself in an emergency situation, plus he/she will need an EDC knife, and his/her own camping knife because they are DAMN sure not using mine because it's gonna be a custom made Tyson Hunt knife.

Also, I will need to buy them a pre-natal knife so that just in case things go awry during the delivery, he/she can like use the knife to cut the umbilical cord away from their throat, or like stab the placenta if it starts talking smack.....you know, obvious reasons why I should have another knife and such...

An M-18 would make a dandy umbilical knife in a pinch, I should think. Congratulations man!

An M-18 would make a dandy umbilical knife in a pinch, I should think. Congratulations man!

Thanks man, ya although the M-18 may end up inadvertently killing my wife while the infant uses it, but I suppose that's what she gets for trying to kill my unborn child with her umbilical cord?

Thanks man, ya although the M-18 may end up inadvertently killing my wife while the infant uses it, but I suppose that's what she gets for trying to kill my unborn child with her umbilical cord?

No man, use the M-18 to cut the cord. After the doc smacks the little one, hand the baby an M9 to teach the Doc a lesson.

Wow. I see you have Murph's sense of humor. Although..now that you mention it, I think Average Iowa Guy posted a youtube video of an M18/emergency C-section..didn't he? :barf:

Yeah little Ernie was born last month on the 21st I lost the M-18 C section pics..............

IMG_2168_zps90467dde.jpg

I'm Zack, most knife guys know me as pointy.
I really like beer and food; even making it. I like knives, and I try to make them, but I've heard that I'm better at making beer... so it ain't all bad :D
I'm trying to figure out that I work too much, and that there's no sense in not getting what you want out of life.

I'm the proud owner of a Skelemag, and its range of utility continues to impress me, to say the very least: it's a fine tool.

8651449061_b9e47d5890_b.jpg

I ain't scared or shy so I'll introduce myself. My name is Wes. I recently realized that I would like to have a top quality "do it all" kind of knife so I started looking and came across Todd's M-18 and other badass knives and I am now waiting for my first TM Hunt blade to arrive.

I too enjoy beer, particularly the delicious IPA's, and luckily we have a lot of micro-breweries around here :very_drunk:

Last edited:
I ain't scared or shy so I'll introduce myself. My name is Wes. I recently realized that I would like to have a top quality "do it all" kind of knife so I started looking and came across Todd's M-18 and other badass knives and I am now waiting for my first TM Hunt blade to arrive.

I too enjoy beer, particularly the delicious IPA's, and luckily we have a lot of micro-breweries around here :very_drunk:

You're gonna fit in just fine.

My name is Doug. I bought a knife from Todd last year. It's been on my belt every since. Here's a pic of it and the sheath that I made for it.
DSC_0002 (2).jpgDSC_0005.jpg

Hey there! I'm Marcelo. I can't believe this forum and your amazing knives have gone under my radar?! So where do I get on line for an M-18?

Gmoney
That's Frank. He's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and he is my best friend. He's a rescue and I am so glad that we got together! He was already named Frank when I got him........and it's perfect for him. What's ur avatar buddies name?

Gmoney
That's Frank. He's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and he is my best friend. He's a rescue and I am so glad that we got together! He was already named Frank when I got him........and it's perfect for him. What's ur avatar buddies name?

He looks great Doug! The avatar is Oz. He's 7 years old and a champion Canadian and American show dog. We love him very much. We also have one of his sons, Zack. He's three and super high drive. Love him, but if Oz is an angel, Zack is a devil.:D

Here are a few pics.

Oz and me at the Becker Gathering this fall.

8713022500_823737f270_b.jpg

A pic of me, my wife and our dogs when Zack was much younger (and smaller).

ozfamily.jpg

And finally, some M-18 content from the gathering!

IMG_4575.JPG

(sorry for the slight thread hijack ;))

Back