Introducing The Trough Raider!! . . . Coming Wednesday May 22, 2019 at 9:00pm Eastern!

Well...I was thinking about it all weekend and finally caved. In for Big DC finish with Orange/Black G10 Handles. I couldn't resist...the lines on this fixie are just too wicked sexy!! This is one of the best looking knives ever!!! NO RAGRETS!!!

Yeah, I think the trough gobblers are going to :poop: themselves when they grab hold of this one.

Couple more pics-
With the Mistress - This would look a lot cooler with a NukeFM I must admit

View attachment 1138101 View attachment 1138102

Spine shot with Gemini Crusader
Glad to see that thick spine and swedge from above WITH a blade added for scale. Nice.
How wide is the blade at it’s widest point? Don’t see that in the specs anymore.
I’m scrounging around for a temp sheath lying around. Got one by Marbles that’s perfect length but not sure if it’s wide enough. Thanks

View attachment 1138103

8EB17940-04DB-4979-944E-34DB5618D550.png
She measures .315-.316 all around and and out to it's point on the swedge
Thanks for replying but that’s what I refer to as the “thickness” that Jerry lists in the specs. I guess I misdirected my question. Sorry bro.:eek:I meant the distance from the top of the spine down to the edge. (the height) Jerry used to include that measurement in the specs but doesn’t anymore. I think it was phrased “Blade WIDTH at widest point” So on the TR the widest point might be from the top of the swedge down to the lowest point in the belly of the blade edge.
Jerry was asked the “height” (attachment)- and as I said, that’s another way of describing the width. This was for the Silent Knight.
Thanks man I appreciate your help :thumbsup::D

Seems like this very inexpensive sheath will secure the TR, hold her tight until I can afford proper garb. Mybe some sexy leather this time for her curvaceous bod. Can’t wait for mine:confused:
You been fondling your new squeeze?

I cannot believe that turnaround!

Has anyone weighed one
I cannot believe that turnaround!

Has anyone weighed one yet??? ;)
Why don’t they include weight in the specs? They’ve got the prototype.
I’d like to see the width too. They used to include the “Blade Width” at the widest point, (a.k.a. the “height”) on the website. It would be helpful planning sheath accommodations :p:cool::thumbsup::eek::eek::eek:

Back