Is the forum slow for anyone else on desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like its getting slower by the week. Sometimes it takes a minute or so before anything happens, lots of 522 errors, sometimes it just stops for a while. I thought going to the new platform was supposed to make things better.......somebody dropped the ball and forgot to pick it up......

Lately I've started opening a new window to read some news while waiting for BF to load.
I've been doing that for a while now.

Kind of a bummer, in addition to the broken search function. :(

Very slow lately and even more so today with the dreaded “Error 522: Connection timed out”!

It happens on both of my separate Internet connections (Spectrum Cable hardwired & Wi-Fi and AT&T 5G) and iOS and Windows devices with Safari & Chrome browsers.

Hopefully, this gets resolved in a speedy manner. Last time we had slowness and issues from February 2020 to April 2021 (14+ months) which is way too long!

Last edited:
Loading this page, ironically enough...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-151520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-151520_Chrome.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
This is not fun anymore.
I don’t get on here as much because after 5 minutes trying to load a page I want to read or respond to, I say screw it !
All the other places I visit everything works great. Why is B F having so much trouble ?

Its definitely a hosting issue and not a cloudflare one.

Unless this place is getting ddos attacked around the clock.

Same here, getting this error page and loading pages takes forever.

Lately I've started opening a new window to read some news while waiting for BF to load. 🤣

What is going on?
Yep me too, starting to remind me of the old Modem Dial Up Days lol.

The gremlins are back again. 🤑🤢🤢🤑
Worked so good this am.
John 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back