Is this the genuine article?

The Last folder I saw was the one BRAVADO was holding in his Avatar....

I handled the folder that Jerry had at the Blade show.....2015? It was very solid , and smooth opening. However, I doubt he will offer them up any time soon, as they would have to be quite expensive.

Tom, you seem to have your year off by a decade or so??? ROFL!

I know hogs supposedly have thick sculls, but let’s just all try to comprehend the idea that Busse Combat makes fixed blades for a reason!

There’ve been several fixed blade Busses converted to folders shown here over the years. Judging by the logo, ricasso and talon hole, I would guess this is probably one of them, or a similar conversion. Who knows though?

Based on the background, I'll bet Knife Hunter knows.

Also this:

What do you mean in the absence of a Busse folder?:D

I love mine:cool:
photobucket-1606-1320516774818.jpg

[surplusage deleted]

And these:

My busse is better than my tickets but its still not a REAL busse folder.

If I had won I'd buy you all enough beer to wish I hadn't

Kinda like I wish I hadn't bought these tickets:barf:

This is why i never play

Hope one of ya scored

Busse sar 3 on Emerson handle

I received as gift so no offers please. Will be ignored.

Tom, you seem to have your year off by a decade or so??? ROFL!

I know hogs supposedly have thick sculls, but let’s just all try to comprehend the idea that Busse Combat makes fixed blades for a reason!

R/G, I referenced MY handling of the folder in 2015, regardless of when Jerry first built it. I know that there were pictures of Jaxx holding it as well.
By the way, it's "thick sKulls", not "sculls" as you spelled it.:rolleyes:

Someone might have had that one made from a SAR blade maybe?

Either way, we needs one don't we! ;):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, there are a few out there with SAR3 blades done by another maker. Each SAR was a full knife, sacrificed to make the folder. Benchmade frame IIRC, forget the model.

As for the "4.4 inch folding combat knife", Busse didn't, but without a pic, I can't tell ya anything like if a custom maker used a Busse for the blade. There are a few customs made from Busse knives out there, automatics too. Matt Cucchiara once killed a Badger to make a custom flipper for a HOG here... :) (ABAIII if I recall correctly)

R/G, I referenced MY handling of the folder in 2015, regardless of when Jerry first built it. I know that there were pictures of Jaxx holding it as well.
By the way, it's "thick sKulls", not "sculls" as you spelled it.:rolleyes:
The 2015 prototype folder is badazz! I did try to snake a pic in front of Jerry that Saturday night lol
He asked what I was doing, lol I said "What dafuq do you think I'm doing? I'm a mod on yer forum I'm getting a snap to post!" Lmao, denied! :(:DEvidence still exists of the previous proto...which has nothing on the 2015 version :thumbsup:

Photo Attribution: Eric Isaacson :)
Busse_Jaxx-FOLDER-BLADE2011a.jpg

I do know one thing. If I were a folding knife maker I'd be buying up CG BB13's like they were going out of style. A guy could make quite a few pocketknife size blades out of one of those and the price per inch of INFI is rediculously cheap.

I would LOVE a Busse folder... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

While there are only minor legal restrictions on carrying a fixed blade here in SoCal where I live, if you do your going to get hassled all the time.

The 2015 prototype folder is badazz! I did try to snake a pic in front of Jerry that Saturday night lol
He asked what I was doing, lol I said "What dafuq do you think I'm doing? I'm a mod on yer forum I'm getting a snap to post!" Lmao, denied! :(:DEvidence still exists of the previous proto...which has nothing on the 2015 version :thumbsup:

Photo Attribution: Eric Isaacson :)
View attachment 1138536

Yep, I remember that one. I've seen a few proto's over the years. t
There were some rare pics floating around years ago but I'm sure those are long gone. (not from the Blade Proto)

:D:D

Back