It followed me home (Part 2)

Regardless of whether or not these are really a file handle they sure look like they'd make a great one.

So, I can stick a file it in it for an example but it didn't "follow me home" with myself in mind.
I don't know if that happens for others. Looks like it can take small to quite large file tangs.

*Ok, file.
Filehandle by Agent Hierarchy, on Flickr

Tight would set it straight.

Last edited:
Wow JB. You know your finds are a bit overwhelming to take in. You need something like "panorama" or wide angle lenses to get it all in one picture!

I'm not sure at what level a guy becomes a "Master Picker" but what you have going on isn't anything like I have seen in pictures or even person.

12" logging tongs/grapples (I pass these up quite often), Atkins Silver Steel and Nicholson files, and a Kelly Perfect hammer. I also bought a large Quaker-looking flush-mount hand-made bird cage for my wife and something spooky to have sitting in the backseat when I pick my daughter up from the Grandparents here shortly. That is going to be more fun for me than her, I am sure - builds character, right?

Finding Stuff by Agent Hierarchy, on Flickr

Dang. I sure like that Kelly hammer!

That's awesome research ✔
Thank you for finding and sharing that. As soon as I saw the handle in the AgentH post, I knew I was going to be looking for one as a user for a flat bastard. Even though it looked clumsyish with the file attached, I like the look you know...
Thanks guys for posting the handle and the advert.

Miller

That one caught my eye and I thought "Tommy Axe/Tomahawk" on a larger handle... But it looks in scale with the full-size axes/heads around it?

To much eye candy once again
2nd one down has such a great curve / swell / shape, rich handle.
I like that lower right, browned handled, curved (draw).
Gold headed anvil shaped hammer is very interesting. Brass, bronze?
Thanks for sharing

I found this Gransfors GAB cruiser in John Day, Oregon while I was there for the eclipse.

1.jpg

7.jpg

I also took a few photos of the eclipse.

IMG_0038-2.JPG

IMG_0039-2.JPG

IMG_0038-2.jpg

IMG_0039-2.jpg

IMG_0072-3.jpg

Back