It followed me home (Part 2)

The brush hook and little wedge are both the Seattle Hardware’s Occident brand and it has a really cool octagonal handle!
96110-FB0-E21-A-4320-BDBB-4-CA9-E7-A46615.jpg

16-B873-C7-2-CAC-4991-A516-BFE17-E3-E0-F90.jpg

7391-C56-A-49-B2-42-DA-BE27-157-C31003-E93.jpg

B46-D9-AF9-02-E2-4-A22-AEA4-11-DA8-FEA8-CAD.jpg

Does anyone know about this pattern axe head?
511-B5-A09-FD41-4753-99-C4-80-BE3-A632-A83.jpg

55-B85501-1289-43-CB-9-B8-B-9-FBFBF219577.jpg

Give 5 bucks apiece for the Woodslashers from a guy off Craigslist and pink tags are half off on mondays at an old thrift store I hadn’t been to in a while.My grandparents had those books when I was a kid and I read everyone of them more than once,lost them and all their other books to hurricane katrina and hadn’t thought about t

hem in forever till I saw them on here.

Give 5 bucks apiece for the Woodslashers from a guy off Craigslist and pink tags are half off on mondays at an old thrift store I hadn’t been to in a while.My grandparents had those books when I was a kid and I read everyone of them more than once,lost them and all their other books to hurricane katrina and hadn’t thought about t

hem in forever till I saw them on here.

Thats a great pink tag sale for the saw!
I greatly appreciate your rediscovering those books you essentially blocked out after your major loss to Katrina.

The Woodslasher now looks even more amazing and ready for some getting dirty work.
I, like many here, have a real soft spot for the woodslasher.
Great haul J junkenstien

A few new things. Soon to have more! Haha. Collecting is such fun! After finding that W. Campbell broad axe from Canada I thought it interesting that I found this saw from another country today.
hFs5Wiz.jpg
JiwMaD5.jpg
Z18i9uK.jpg

It's a throwback made in 1960 I think. The points are prickly sharp and set is perfect. This saw little if any use. They've got an additional screw that runs through the length of the handle. Here's the top stating
"Non breakable handle"
h6cemKu.jpg

A couple old files in good shape;
snlG0xR.jpg
vJclAq0.jpg

Also I finally found a nice flooring hatchet for a reasonable price. Should arrive in a week or so.
noyvQDx.jpg

Have a great afternoon all!

A few new things. Soon to have more! Haha. Collecting is such fun! After finding that W. Campbell broad axe from Canada I thought it interesting that I found this saw from another country today.
hFs5Wiz.jpg
JiwMaD5.jpg
Z18i9uK.jpg

It's a throwback made in 1960 I think. The points are prickly sharp and set is perfect. This saw little if any use. They've got an additional screw that runs through the length of the handle. Here's the top stating
"Non breakable handle"
h6cemKu.jpg

snlG0xR.jpg
vJclAq0.jpg

Also I finally found a nice flooring hatchet for a reasonable price. Should arrive in a week or so.
noyvQDx.jpg

WOW, HAPPY TUESDAY TO YOU! GREAT FINDS!

hFs5Wiz.jpg
JiwMaD5.jpg
Z18i9uK.jpg

"Non breakable handle"
h6cemKu.jpg

snlG0xR.jpg
vJclAq0.jpg

noyvQDx.jpg

Sweet saw YJ! I do not yet own a Spear & Jackson...lol!
Love finding still decent/ good to use files.

Glad to see that Legitimus going somewhere just as good or better than my garage.
I love The Legitimus, especially near and dear are the Hartford stamped ones. Great score man!

dont have any pics but i stopped by my favorite disappointing antique shop and i was not disappointed today, i found a new crank for my forge. the guy had no idea what it was so he rang it up for 4 dollars, which is great.

my crank was getting worn out and the set screws had too much slop, so i slapped the new one on and it fits snug and doesnt mudge an inch, didnt even have to unstick any bolts/screws

Back