It's Here! . . . SR-MagnaCut Galley Rat With Black Canvas Micarta Handles! . . . Coming Friday, 6-2-2023 by 7:00 PM Eastern. . .

I’m going on vacation tomorrow. Emailed the shop requesting that they delay shipping mine until after the 4th. They confirmed that they will do that. So I will have to live vicariously through you guys until I get back from vacation.

Galley Smatchet!

hey, the 3rd pic on your top post...what are those rings...did your Galley Rat arrive with ringworm? :eek::p
Yeah it has some strange marks on it. I gave it a good cleaning and they did not come out. I figured it was some kind of side effect of Magnacut heat treatment?

Anyone else get one of these yet? How does your finish look? Any ghost rings?

Anyone else get one of these yet? How does your finish look? Any ghost rings?
Still waiting for mine. Vacation got all messed up with the thunderstorms back east. I should hopefully have it by the end of next week.

I can't believe I missed this... dang. I would trade this g10 one in a heartbeat for this one.
Yea micarta is a better handle material all around, grippy when wet and absorbs shock better. I have both I'll probably sell the g-10, still a damn good knife though.

I like how they are doing the thinner knives in this size, cut and Alice much better than the thick ones.

Yea micarta is a better handle material all around, grippy when wet and absorbs shock better. I have both I'll probably sell the g-10, still a damn good knife though.

I like how they are doing the thinner knives in this size, cut and Alice much better than the thick ones.
It does cut really well so I'm still happy with the purchase.. just had a lot of life stuff happen the last couple months so I ended missing this and the 3V RMD.

The latter annoys me much more than missing the galley rat honestly.. I am pretty peeved I didn't get that RMD..

It does cut really well so I'm still happy with the purchase.. just had a lot of life stuff happen the last couple months so I ended missing this and the 3V RMD.

The latter annoys me much more than missing the galley rat honestly.. I am pretty peeved I didn't get that RMD..
I was going to reach out to you, haven't seen your posts in a while...... hopefully things are ok.

The GR is crushing in my galley lately...

4NQmXk.jpg

Back