It's Here! . . . SR-MagnaCut Galley Rat With Black Canvas Micarta Handles! . . . Coming Friday, 6-2-2023 by 7:00 PM Eastern. . .

Mines due in on Tuesday.

I used mineral oil to darken the micarta. It stayed pretty dark.
I use my Crab Trail a ton in the kitchen for small tasks. It regularly gets washed by hand with soap and water. I tried oiling the handles with mineral oil but it just gets stripped off by the soap. Im sure this will be the same with the Galley Rat. Oh well.

Mines due in on Tuesday.

I use my Crab Trail a ton in the kitchen for small tasks. It regularly gets washed by hand with soap and water. I tried oiling the handles with mineral oil but it just gets stripped off by the soap. Im sure this will be the same with the Galley Rat. Oh well.
I use the crab trail lots when fishing. The fine tip is great for cutting line. Especially cutting an old not off of a lure. I try to just wash the blade when possible to avoid washing away the mineral oil with the soap. Depends on how messy it gets.

I use the crab trail lots when fishing. The fine tip is great for cutting line. Especially cutting an old not off of a lure. I try to just wash the blade when possible to avoid washing away the mineral oil with the soap. Depends on how messy it gets.
I can see that, the tip is very fine and pokey. Maybe the crab trail will get relegated to outdoor use after the galley rat shows up.

I'm good. We had another baby in June and the other turns 2 in Nov. So we've just been super busy. I've been meaning to jump back in. Anywho..

Newest addition is a little cutie (and basically a clone of me and her big sister)

Oh my goodness.....idk?

Super Super Congratulations!!!!
I'm Soooooooooooo Happy for You.

I don't have many regrets in life. I'm just over 50 now.
We didn't have kids right away after marriage.
At the time, I could take it, or leave it......didn't think much of it either way.

I "think" I was an ok dad? Idk....

But Now, for some weird reason.... Maybe because of my age, and I'm realizing things aren't forever anymore?

Idk why, but I wish I had more kids. I want more kids.

I'm wondering if that's why we have second, and third marriages??? :0
Haha

Thanks
Oh my goodness.....idk?

Super Super Congratulations!!!!
I'm Soooooooooooo Happy for You.

I don't have many regrets in life. I'm just over 50 now.
We didn't have kids right away after marriage.
At the time, I could take it, or leave it......didn't think much of it either way.

I "think" I was an ok dad? Idk....

But Now, for some weird reason.... Maybe because of my age, and I'm realizing things aren't forever anymore?

Idk why, but I wish I had more kids. I want more kids.

I'm wondering if that's why we have second, and third marriages??? :0
Haha

Haha thanks bud! They really make everything seem "worth it" for lack of better terms. It's crazy how you never think it's something you want for yourself until you do it.. then realize it was what your life was missing (idk.. maybe that's just me).

That's last part might be on the money lol.. might be why some of my friends have kids with multiple women anyway. Personally I'm gonna stick with the one I've got. Seen the prospects in the dating pool these days an have to say.. I'm not impressed.

The GR is crushing in my galley lately...

4NQmXk.jpg
Does the form and function really live up to the expectations one would have for the dollars? Thanks in advance

Back