Jérôme LATREILLE

I know that JP but I don't think sweaters agree :D Dr.G's invention was quick ;)
Anybody heard the sweater screamin'? He did not suffer :D:D:D

Dr G did not invent it, just promote a no-torture egalitarian end for all ( it replaced sword for noble, axe for commoners, gallows for burglars and thieves -sometimes quartered- and boiling cauldron for counterfeiters. They knew how pass the time in those days! )

The answer shows on your sweater! ;):D

Well, it is all a matter of technique o_O once the knife is closed - DON'T pull it off the sweater before opening the blade again. ;) I learned that, which is why I only show 3 cuts and not 12. :D

Yes - 2 hands to close - very different than my work knife which is a flipper and can easily be open and closed with 1 hand - even kind of absentmindedly. My nicer traditional knives requires a more refined technique. :thumbsup:

This one is a great one :eek:

50840737402_b4b1ab1cf1_c.jpg

Â

Wish mine would turn up :rolleyes: Left France OK nearly two weeks ago from one EU country to another, this country's Postoffice has become a sick joke and a very expensive bad joke too:mad: No doubt it's at Helsinki-Vantaa still .....:thumbsdown:

Is that yours Â? It is a stunner! A humble aristocrat's knife you might say. It is not all jeweled encrusted but elegant for the material, the engraving, the use of damascus and the Laguolie itself. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi
Is that yours Â? It is a stunner! A humble aristocrat's knife you might say. It is not all jeweled encrusted but elegant for the material, the engraving, the use of damascus and the Laguolie itself. :thumbsup:
Hi Ray, unfortunately it's not mine :oops:

Et enfin ;) Finnish Posti eventually pretended to function...yesterday the van came out at 8.45 and at 14.30 'attempted delivery but front door locked' they are always locked everywhere and postmen know the codes but not this type apparently :rolleyes: So this morning I can go to the supermarket which is now the post-office outlet...and ask one of the cashiers if it's arrived? YES! I just add that JT sent it to me over 2 weeks ago and got worried why it hadn't arrived within the EU zone. I told him that's what happens in this high-tech Digital place, nothing functions for the customer plus you cannot complain :mad: Tomorrow I will get a paper notification that I can collect my parcel..:rolleyes:

Annoyances aside: really impressed, the balance is all there plus it doesn't carry too big or heavy either which astounded me- I don't like large heavy knives in my pocket at all. Sharp :D filework is super and horn beautiful chocolate colour with a few lighter streaks. Good contrast of glazed blade and spring and polished liners and innards. Of course, it's dark by 15.45 here so taking any decent pix is out, but had to show off something ;) Jérôme is a very pleasant straightforward man to deal with, he has a huge reserve of talent & skill.

gPjyje1.jpg

tqAV3Z4.jpg

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso Muito obrigado José:thumbsup: If you get a chance to get one of his knives I can safely recommend him :cool: And Portugal is a lot nearer France than Finland so no long postal delays with our wonder digital Posti :eek::rolleyes:

Regards, Will

Muito obrigado, Will.
It is a beautiful job and I would like one day to have one of these, however it would have to be smaller, with for example 10 cm (7.5 or 8 cm blade), because although I don't like big knives, here in Portugal it prohibited (and crime) walking with knives of blade with 10 cm or more.

Back