Jérôme LATREILLE

Another idea of combo :

50890380062_7403eacbea_c.jpg

Â
PS : not mine :(

Jerome's work is exquisite (or any similar superlative adjective you would prefer to substitute!). If I may ask, without distorting the focus of the thread: Do you fortunate people who own Jerome's knives actually carry and use them, as opposed to reserving them solely for safekeeping and display? I know this question is asked elsewhere on BF but I'm especially interested with regard to Jerome's knives. Thank you.

Jerome's work is exquisite (or any similar superlative adjective you would prefer to substitute!). If I may ask, without distorting the focus of the thread: Do you fortunate people who own Jerome's knives actually carry and use them, as opposed to reserving them solely for safekeeping and display? I know this question is asked elsewhere on BF but I'm especially interested with regard to Jerome's knives. Thank you.
Hi,
Of course I use them. They are made for.

49509129563_f0afb406a2_c.jpg

Jérome knows how to make jewels for the for the display, couteaux de mariage ( wedding knives) like they were called, and perfect everyday tools as well :):thumbsup:

Â

I have no idea how this thread escaped my attention. Like stumbling into the Laguiole Museum of Celestial Dreams. Thanks J-M and congrats to all you lucky guys that have received one of this incredible cutlery artisan's creations.

Back