Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

Cool knife, and a cool pic Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Today, my random pick was this Boker Copperhead gifted to me by @scruffuk a couple of years back :) He put a nice convex edge on it too :thumbsup:

cuxAlmH.jpg

hpBWMFv.jpg

xWTse67.jpg
Thanks Jack! Nice copperhead and it looks scary sharp! :)

I was looking for some wood-handled knives to post tomorrow! And I stuck this one in my pocket this morning, where, except for a brief trip to the scanner, it remains, doing its knifely chores!!
I think that qualifies as a random choice for this partly-cloudy Tuesday!
A gift from JP, it is a light yet solid companion, with beautiful lock-up in its liner-locking function! Light stropping made it sharp enough to slice newsprint! And to top it off, the blade-markings are artistically designed!
A Perceval, handmade in Thiers!! Perceval 1.jpg Perceval 2.jpg Perceval 4.jpg Perceval 5.jpg Perceval 7.jpg
(Reminds me of GEC's #99 Wall Street from 2014)
Thanks Jolipapa Jolipapa

I was looking for some wood-handled knives to post tomorrow! And I stuck this one in my pocket this morning, where, except for a brief trip to the scanner, it remains, doing its knifely chores!!
A gift from JP, it is a light yet solid companion, with beautiful lock-up in its liner-locking function! Light stropping made it sharp enough to slice newsprint! And to top it off, the blade-markings are artistically designed!
A Perceval, handmade in Thiers!! View attachment 1313100 View attachment 1313101 View attachment 1313103 View attachment 1313104 View attachment 1313106
Thanks Jolipapa Jolipapa

Fabulous gift Charlie :thumbsup:

A Perceval, handmade in Thiers!! View attachment 1313100 View attachment 1313101 View attachment 1313103 View attachment 1313104 View attachment 1313106
Thanks Jolipapa Jolipapa
Charlie, I'm red of confusion, but I did not do it! This said, I agree, this Français is a very nice slicer with good looking wood.

I'm even redder, JP! Maybe same mistake as last time??
Jean-Marc??? I gotta put labels on them!!! Gettin' old ain't fer sissies, nor those easily embarrassed!!!!:p
I still like this knife!!! Whoever gave it to me!!??:eek::rolleyes:
Stir-crazy?? :D

Thanks Jolipapa Jolipapa
Exquisite. Magnifique! There's a lot of wow factor in that one, Charlie. :thumbsup:

Jean-Marc??? I gotta put labels on them!!! Gettin' old ain't fer sissies, nor those easily embarrassed!!!!:p
Charlie, in fact I am flattered you thought it was me! :D BUT, mystery gets deeper because JM did not send it either... The sender maybe nearer than you guess... Hiding in the shadow... :D:D:D Take care of you!

What day is this? o_O I was feeling random yesterday, but I'm still carrying this one again today. I hope it still qualifies as a Random Tuesday Carry.
G3binvB.jpg

Great random carry Rachel, and thanks for keeping this thread going :) I'm rather embarrassed to say that I keep forgetting what day it is :rolleyes: I guess my Mora Companion is pretty random, since I just grabbed it out of a pile of fixed-blades ;) :thumbsup:

0AoJPBH.jpg

With the current Coronadog Day Lock-down ongoing, I often find it difficult to remember what day of the week it is, but I randomly guessed correct today, fumbled in a random knife box, and pulled out this IXL Small Serpentine Jack to carry today ;) Once one of the worl's finest cutlery companies, I'm sure George Wostenholm & Son need no further introduction here :thumbsup:

wXGuKvi.jpg

Jack I read your post so I didn't have any trouble knowing what day it is! ;) I went to the bottom drawer of my knife tool chest and randomly pulled this Lambsfoot out. Well, maybe it didn't exactly happen like that! :eek: I needed a Lambsfoot for todays carries and I knew this one was about as random as it gets for me! :rolleyes: :D

49858283443_0357858cc8_o.jpg

When we've slipped a little further, we won't know when we should be embarrassed.

Charlie, in fact I am flattered you thought it was me! :D BUT, mystery gets deeper because JM did not send it either... The sender maybe nearer than you guess... Hiding in the shadow... :D:D:D Take care of you!
You we ME one, Charlie!
:D
Not really, just to be clear.

This one is kind of random. A stainless but non-tungsten Kutmaster. I was wondering last night what it was doing on my project desk, so I thought of it this morning.
gm4nBZt.jpg

Jack I read your post so I didn't have any trouble knowing what day it is! ;) I went to the bottom drawer of my knife tool chest and randomly pulled this Lambsfoot out. Well, maybe it didn't exactly happen like that! :eek: I needed a Lambsfoot for todays carries and I knew this one was about as random as it gets for me! :rolleyes: :D

49858283443_0357858cc8_o.jpg

Thanks for joining me Ron, that's a very random Lambsfoot :D :thumbsup:

When we've slipped a little further, we won't know when we should be embarrassed.

You we ME one, Charlie!
:D
Not really, just to be clear.

This one is kind of random. A stainless but non-tungsten Kutmaster. I was wondering last night what it was doing on my project desk, so I thought of it this morning.
gm4nBZt.jpg

Thanks for joining in Jer, interesting wee Kutmaster :thumbsup:

Back