Jason Knight Jurassic Bird & Trout Project

김원진;11399639 said:
Is there anyone else on the westcoast that ordered one and received or didn't receive?

Jason mailed some out and others will go out his week

Email Jason a d he will tell yo if yours went out or not

Thx :)

I spoke too soon, arrived late in the afternoon :foot: Was surprised with the packaging :thumbup: Everything looks great, can't wait to get this one in hand and take her out. Thanks so much Joe and Jason :D

Glad it got there :)

I have been using mine as an EDC and I can not stress the fact that I love it enough

Just a handy paring knife on steroids :)

Awesome Cal

I'm sitting in my office with one on my belt

It's a casual day jeans , boots , mock turtle neck and a Blaser

I have a major land developer coming in at 5 for of all things an appointment with the head of Tech Ops international for a lesson on proper use- disassemble , assemble and firing of his new M 4

I'm a full service kinda guy

The Jurassic B & T looks great in every situation :)

Won Jin, let me know how it goes with importing it. Happy you decided to go with it. Compromise isn't conducive to happiness. Especially when you can buy it.:D

hah, i'm still debating on route A or B. I feel like my mind is just being a d-bag since the recent 2 were with no issue. Have a camping outing coming up before the snow comes in so i'm hoping there is no issue.

buying happiness with a sprinkle of feigning ignorance that birthdays and xmas are coming up :/

Awesome Cal

I'm sitting in my office with one on my belt

It's a casual day jeans , boots , mock turtle neck and a Blaser

I have a major land developer coming in at 5 for of all things an appointment with the head of Tech Ops international for a lesson on proper use- disassemble , assemble and firing of his new M 4

I'm a full service kinda guy

The Jurassic B & T looks great in every situation :)

Sounds like a fun day at 'work'....

Do either of you guys have a pic of how you're carrying? I know it should be pretty simple, but most of my carry blades have kydex sheaths and snap on to my belt. I'm a visual guy, so if you could show how this sheath works/carries I'd appreciate it. If it helps... my normal carry belt is a Wilderness Instructor belt and 99% of the time I have my Brown Cobra Carry inside the waist on my right side in a nice holster.

Thanks.

Get it imported before... They really crack down during the holidays. I have had issues importing last Christmas season. They are looking to make a few extra bucks in duties. nothing will get stolen though. Stealing in a government facility is pretty much life in prison...

formidable knife, it will be a portable lazer
another new ferrari! I'm a big fan
Congratulations Jason and Joe

I see the perfect compagon everyday and will quickly become indispensable and that we will never pass this

congratulations
respect
Sam

A little late to the party but I ordered mine last week.

Funny my smallest knight is 10" blade..well the big ones need a little brother :)

I'm carrying mine now at work. It just disappears with the cross draw sheath and is the perfect tool for a Software Tester.

It’s a well thought out package with enough character it just begs to be used.

Thanks Mitch

Mine came in a couple days ago as well. The little guy just slips away. The thing that surprised me the most was the knapped g-10. I thought maybe the texture would be uncomfortable, but it's amazingly comfortable and the grips you can use with it as well. Thanks so much Jason and Joe. Look forward to the next project you do :)

Back