Jason Knight Jurassic Bird & Trout Project

KnightCombat019.jpg

I know a big Belgian who adores this knife..

Another wicked collaboration project under your belt Joe...man, you're definitely batting 1000! Keep it up!

I'm a fan of pretty much everything Jason makes and one of these puppies would be right at home in the little EDC collection I've got going. I'm loving the black one!

So when are you and Joe getting hitched? Smoooch!

I'll probably be at Blade in 2013, Anthony......Joseph will remind me to hit you hard with something that causes pain.....smooch my ass.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

I've been EDCing this little knife for about a week now and I love it

I have worn it in and out of offices, meetings , bars ,restaurants , a round of sporting clays and just kicking around and no one has even mentioned it. It blends in very well and is a joy to use

The sculpted handle facilitates many comfortable grips and I can't wait to skin a critter with it :)

6bce352b26fa31f9b2f042a9df8db937.jpg

c3c648070b8f950378de2ba27ef17b31.jpg

Thanks for the thread and pictures! I'm hoping I get a reply soon from Jason, can't wait to get a hold of one of these. Look forward to pics when you get a critter skinned :thumbup: Thanks again Joe for the recent help :)

김원진;11351866 said:
Thanks for the thread and pictures! I'm hoping I get a reply soon from Jason, can't wait to get a hold of one of these. Look forward to pics when you get a critter skinned :thumbup: Thanks again Joe for the recent help :)

You are gonna really like it.

It is a very handy little blade and just has that something special about it. The price on these is right and an excellent value

Let me know if you have problems getting ahold of Jason

Ha! My thoughts exactly ;-)
That knife looks like a nice little edc. Congrats on another winner.

Joe is a lucky man...
I'm back home Joe, call me

I will call later on today brother

Hope the hand is healing from your moped accident :)

You are gonna really like it.

It is a very handy little blade and just has that something special about it. The price on these is right and an excellent value

Let me know if you have problems getting ahold of Jason

I did hear from him, now just waiting on a reply with how to pay the man. The value is excellent, now if i could just find a kwaiken at the same price, hah :p

Would love to hear thoughts on prolonged usage with the knapped G10

Joe... can you PM me the info on how I might be able to get one of these for myself?

Oh, and nothing wrong w/the pic of your woman... ;)

Back