Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

I no longer insist on limited edition.

I would be satisfied with the orig. TGLB.

No A2, no forsaken, no BG, only the orig. TGLB from INFI again. For a few days in the two weeks project. I wouldn't miss it.

Please. Can't you see, Master? We are begging.

"One of my"?

Have You got more?

Congrat. I have only one, but I know, not enough. ;)

Yes a few and thank you. LOL no never enough ha! :D Just starting off with one for now and see how I like it. If they are as awesome in person as they look in the pictures on the REKs website then Ill probably get them all done that way. I'm going to take matters into my own hands on this one now I think! ;)

The TGLB is the the absolute perfect one option blade. It does it all better than anything out there in my opinion.

Now with that being said......

RELEASE THE TGLB LE!!!!!!!!

In the mean time........you can use this to drool over.

empty.png

5LZJDd.jpg

empty.png

20180721_212324.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML

I don't think this is going to happen :( I don't think Jerry is listening... (I'm trying to use some reverse psychology!)

Just sell me a tglb. For semi-reasonable $. A LE would be great, but crap....how hard would it be to sell one for around TGSE $?

I'm sure sales would be through the roof.

So here, 83 pages in, after following for a while, I have a question. Now, admittedly, I don’t think I’ve read all the posts in the thread, and certainly not today. So forgive me if this has been covered. But: ...

Why a TGLB LE? I understand that the LB is lighter. But after getting the Forsaken Gemini, I don’t really get the chant for the TGLB LE. Is the I-beam handle really THAT much better???

So here, 83 pages in, after following for a while, I have a question. Now, admittedly, I don’t think I’ve read all the posts in the thread, and certainly not today. So forgive me if this has been covered. But: ...

Why a TGLB LE? I understand that the LB is lighter. But after getting the Forsaken Gemini, I don’t really get the chant for the TGLB LE. Is the I-beam handle really THAT much better???

It’s not just the Ibeem handle. The shallow hollow grind and the larger fuller really lighten the blade up also. Satin would lighten it up a bit more and make it “work” better for cutting/slicing.

Ultimately I would like it thinner also kind of like the FTG. .22 or .2 or even .187! :eek:;) Yeh who am I kidding on that last one but it would be cool! This would be the ultimate TGLB imho.

The ATGLBLE or anorexic TGLB in satin!

Back