July BOTM!!

It’s nice and tempting but I already have the January botm 112 and it’s my favorite. I will pass so the ones that want one can get one. Anyone tell bucksway? He loves the odd 112s.lol

All I need now is a 110 with the scalloped handles like the September botm only this time done in a streaked Ebony and maybe s45vn steel. Hint hint Mr J Hubbard , lol

Lesknife I'm on the call list at Buck for odd 112's. It was out 2 minutes when I got the call lol! After I ordered one I called my Brother David and Armand and I'm fairly sure it's sold out by now. This BOTM is the first aluminum frame, first take apart 112 and has a fairly close matching 110 that will make it a very desirable for resale..I bet more than a few will sell for double or more in the next few weeks. Edit: At 7:38 EST it was sold out..

Last edited:
^^^^I think I ordered the last one online at 6:34(cst)! I didn’t get the order confirmation screen and when I went back to the page it was sold out. Had a mini freak out until I got the email confirm. Didn’t even see the botm email until 6:30. It was a no brainer for me.

I looked at them earlier and decided to pass. I just went to take a second look and out of stock.....

I wonder if they will have optional handle slabs like they did on the 110 club knife.

Imagine that it's July Buck of the month is a take apart 112! I still have the BCCI returned check from the never made take apart 112. Speaking of the BCCI still no June news letter, wonder if the BCCI will now be offering the Ironwood with black blade take apart 112?

Please show lots of photos of these when they arrive.

Back