July BOTM!!

Nice Knife ! I can't believe Buck doesn't sale a 110 take apart already. How many minutes did it take to sale out ? ? ?

yep, David's right. matched set basically. they also did the bcci one before that one.

They did, it was offered over a year ago. Looks just like this 112. DM

yep, David's right. matched set basically. they also did the bcci one before that one.

Thank you for your replies. I meant to say - Sell a 110 take apart at the Buck store / Buck online / knife retailers - Not limited edition. I believe the two knives you are referring to were the limited editions listed below.

110 BOTM Red micarta, stone washed blade - sold in June 2019 - edition of 205

110 BCCI 30th Anniversary, Ironwood, black blade - sold 2018 - edition of 125

Are these the knives you are referring to ? Has Buck produced any other take apart 110's ? Reading this forum I see this 112 is the very first ever produced 112 take apart - so cool !

I am curious - how fast did this knife sale out ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you for your replies. I meant to say - Sell a 110 take apart at the Buck store / Buck online / knife retailers - Not limited edition. I believe the two knives you are referring to were the limited editions listed below.

110 BCCI 30th Anniversary, Ironwood, black blade - sold 2018 - edition of 100 ?

Are these the knives you are referring to ? Has Buck produced any other take apart 110's ? Reading this forum I see this 112 is the very first ever produced 112 take apart - so cool !

Thank you
yes those knives.

186 titanium, not the odyssey, was a take apart 110 with titanium scales that was regular production.

not sure. wasnt 10 minutes, maybe an hour or bit more or less. I'm bad with time. sorry.

110 BCCI 30th Anniversary, Ironwood, black blade - sold 2018 - edition of 100 ?

Thank you
I got the email at 9:48 am and by about 7:30 they were sold out so in 9 hrs 42 minutes they were gone.

My email came at 3:48 PM MTD, I got though and receive confirmation at 5:28PM MDT. You sure got yours earlier in the day...I'm wondering why the big difference?

My email came at 3:48 PM MTD, I got though and receive confirmation at 5:28PM MDT. You sure got yours earlier in the day...I'm wondering why the big difference?

I got my email at 2:48 Pacific time - so that matches up with pjsjr Mountain time of 3:48 PM. Same question - Lesknife received an email at 9:48 AM ? ! Unfair !

Last edited:
186 titanium, not the odyssey, was a take apart 110 with titanium scales that was regular production.

Thank you for the information ! I've seen pictures on the bay of that knife but never looked closer. Did not know it was a take apart knife.

Here is a question, if you don't mind - Is the BCCI the first 110 take apart (with bolsters / handle inserts) ? What is the first 110 take apart - is it the 186 (which for me, technically, is not a 110 as the model number is 186).

Thanks again

Thank you for the information ! I've seen pictures on the bay of that knife but never looked closer. Did not know it was a take apart knife.

Here is a question, if you don't mind - Is the BCCI the first 110 take apart (with bolsters / handle inserts) ? What is the first 110 take apart - is it the 186 (which for me, technically, is not a 110 as the model number is 186).

Thanks again
186 came first. not sure if there was a precursor to the 186 as in screw together though?

not sure if the bcci screw together was the first labeled as 110, I think so, but not 100% sure.

different topic I got email at 5:49pm est.

Huh, that’s strange. I went back to check and it’s time stamped 9:48 am. That’s central time, I didn’t check my email till 12 noon at lunch and that’s when I first saw it. 4CBCD3B0-1D24-4290-B7A5-724958C6AAE1.png

I got my email at 2:48 Pacific time - so that matches up with pjsjr Mountain time of 3:48 PM. Same question - Lesknife received an email at 9:48 AM ? ! Unfair !
I suspect that he received it at the exact same time that we all received it which is the 48th minute of the hour, the difference is the time zone and each individual computer/outlook settings...

I can never get any of them,must be the time change ,I'm in Canada and The minute I See them available I try to get one but they are always sold out.Makes a lot of frustration for adding to the collection and never being able to.

It looks like all of them were at or near :48 minutes after the hour. I wonder if the email servers dumps the large mailing catches at a certain time every hour and if it gets delayed it rolls till the next dump time? Last year I gotta notice that was just 30 minutes before sold out while other posters here were already talking about it two hours before. That’s why I check here and email because I’ve seen the notice others have put up here first. Then I go to the Buck Knives page to sign in.

Missed out, I'm disappointed, I would have liked this one.
Can't spend my life sitting by the computer although my wife thinks I do,
she refers to the computer as the mistress.
the mistress, that's good. :)

smartphone solves that problem.

Back