Just a Picture:

Pocket Ninja - aka "Splinter Picker" - it gets right to the "point" with 3/32" stock and full height primary grind:
oAvT9W6l.jpg

guNJRgdl.jpg

The Ladyfinger that started me down the Fiddleback road, keeping company with some Yellow Violets and Woodland Stars:
QHk0e4Ql.jpg

Glacier Lilly:
6gWOkhel.jpg

New in house - one I never expected but am very pleased to have it in hand -

The BUSHCRAFT TASKER

View attachment 1341797

View attachment 1341798

This one has been Andy's personal knife and AIUI, it shares this spine detail with only 2 other Fiddleback Forge knives - Andy's Heart ;)

View attachment 1341800

Only light batoning on this one :)

With the very nicely done tapered tang

View attachment 1341799

I need to get Outpost Allison Outpost Allison to please send me the Specs Card on this one as I don't know the wood species of the handle or the blade steel for certain, though I believe it is a CPM.

In any case - it is a beauty of a knife. I really like the blade shape and handle is very comfortable. This will become a great user. I hope to give it a hard but pampered life.
Will be off for a sheath later this week. Thanks @Fiddleback I am grateful that you passed it on to me.

Sure is a beauty you got from Andy. I can get a spec card sent to you if @Fiddleback will send me over the info. I haven't personally seen that one so I don't know too much about it.

Back