Just recieved this e-mail.....

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I guess Rust thinks I'm afraid of him or something? Let him do as he threatens and we will see what happens.
Everything I have said about Rust is of my own opinion although there are many others here who share the same views.

Yvsa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yvsa,

Do you think Bill might be having a difficult time right now, even
without you heroically defending the HI forum against my attempts to
stay the very flame war that you are personally inciting? It doesn't
take a genius to see that you won't listen to a damned thing I say about
people having the right to an opinion, or anything else for that matter,
but for God's sake at least hear this:

Lay the f**k off. Bill doesn't need this bullshit right now. And if
you do not cease and desist, I WILL be reporting your behaviour to the
Blade Forums admin, HI veteran or not. I trust we're clear on this.

Furthermore, any form of harassment via e-mail will also be treated with
zero-tolerance. If you have something to say to me civilly, fine.
Otherwise, can it.

-Rust
--
We are the instruments of creation - what we dream, is.

This is third thread tonight that has poped up on your personal differences. Perhaps it would be best if we could all agree to sleep on it and continue this in the morning.

We are all a bit stressed on this forum. It had been a long and frustrating day.

Good Night.

n2s

After 20 years with the U.S. Marine Corps. I have to agree with Yvsa. I've watched guys like you, that would rather watch people die than pick up a rifle and do something, Like Fight!!! It sounds like to me you are a disgrace to good men living and dead.

Yvsa,

Nobody should scratch a giant hole in their arm because a 'skeeter bit them there. If you can't swat it then it will go bite something else. If it comes back, shoo it away again, but it sure aint' worth chasing. It's irritating as Hell, but there's much more important things to worry about. Blunt, yes, and I hope you don't take this comment the wrong way. :)

Guys,
Simply put ,this guy Rust is a waste of time & space! If it came to one of you guys staying or Rust going,"Bye Rust"! Told some of you all that mailed "He would be back"! He got his little feelings hurt,said "He was Leaving ,boo-hoo""! Now he is back ,cause he was treated bad in school & is not going to put up with it anymore(course in school he had to face it & couldn't hide)!I say, bleep him of the HI Forum!! I (even if I'm in the minority)want nothing to do with this wastebag!!
jim

Well, and well. It's clear that certain predictable members of the forum have been waiting for any old excuse, and I suppose that in its absence, they've fabricated one. I defy any one of you to find one post of mine in the past three months that has realistically been even moderately controversial. But when you fail, don't bother to bring it up.

It's also clear that I have such a grip on some of you, to instill such undying hate, that you're simply never going to quit. The first time was stupidity. This is sustained stupidity. And to those following Yvsa's example, I say, "Baaaaa."

You know, as I said in my formerly private e-mail to Yvsa, Bill doesn't need this crap, and especially not now. Once again, I'm volunteering myself off the island. While I'll be losing a valuable resource for knife and khukuri information, I consider it a victory; my very existence will bug the hell out of the worst of you because you can never change who I am or what I value. I am myself. I win.

And since I'm on the way out, I'd may as well speak up on this Maoist problem in Nepal without worrying about infantile flames. This particular situation requires an armed response. Surprise.

So I'll leave you to the silly rationalizations you'll be inventing behind my back now. What was it the last time? Something about the name 'Rust' being a clear indicator that I should never have been trusted? Phrenology at its finest. Adieu.

Rust,
You remind me of Jane Fonda,asking forgiveness from the VETS!!
You & your views won't bother me one bit when you go!:D Ah yes," The air "SMELLS" better !! You leaving has made it so!!At least you did state some truth, "You will NEVER change"! We stated you had not changed & as for your Values?? Give me a break!!
jim

IMHO flames and intraforum negative personal opinions should be expressed in private email.

C'mon people, we don't need this.

This personal email to Yvsa changes the rules Rust. I was going to try and hold my temper but I've had it! Its one thing to post back and forth here on a public forum, but it is another thing to email someone's personal account at their home. Your email constitutes a very thinly veiled threat against my fried Yvsa and I won't stand for it. Do you really want to report YVSA'S behavior to anyone when you go outside of the forum and email him at home--I don't think the administrators would appreciate your email which by the way was titled "what the F*ck is your malfunction", for the record!

Well, and well. It's clear that certain predictable members of the forum have been waiting for any old excuse, and I suppose that in its absence, they've fabricated one. I defy any one of you to find one post of mine in the past three months that has realistically been even moderately controversial. But when you fail, don't bother to bring it up.

Oh give it up already! You really don't understand do you?!!? Its NOT about your beliefs and that they differ from ours. Honestly. Its about your judgement of our beliefs, and has been from day one. In the WTC thread that started it all you came into the discussion we were having and basically told us all to 'get over it' and to move on. I am making you seem MUCH more polite and sensitive than the actual post does BTW. You continue to pop into threads and tell everyone how to act, think, and you do it with a condescending air to add insult to injury. And if that wasn't bad enough, when you're called on it you whine like a schoolgirl that everybody's ganging up on you. Did you ever stop to think that the reason everybody is "ganging up on you" is because you actually deserve it! Not solely because of your cowardly and inhumane beliefs (yes I DO mean inhumane when you tell a group of americans grieving for their dead in the only way they know how to just get over it move on! HOW DARE YOU!), but because of the insulting and demeaning way in which you state them--from a soapbox, and in a "holier than thou, you silly violent, unenlightened americans"manner. You battle on semantics, and twist people's words so you THINK you come out on top, but everyone can see what you are really doing. Don't fool yourself into thinking that just because YOU think your on a righteous quest to educate the knuckle dragging forum population, that we don't know what you think of us and resent it deeply.

You can't insult us, then cry about it, swear you'll never come back, and then do just that!! BTW, I almost gained a little respect for you when you at least stood up for yourself and left. But then you came crawling back here with your tail between your legs and made a mockery out of all you stood for. ALL your talk of not being treated like a scapegoat is so much crap. You must enjoy it, because you do everything you can to get yourself into that situation again and again. Nobody believes your righteous martyr act so just drop it. You showed your colors in the email to Yvsa. You're not the ultra articulate intellectual, standing morally high above us all like you pretend. Instead, you email someone who deserves respect and swear at them and make threats. Shame on YOU! Are you angry because Yvsa did what MEN do--namely he took your word to mean something. Well forgive him, he grew up in a time when a man's word was his bond, something you obviously know nothing about.

Don't leave because WE want you to, leave because you already promised to before. Keep your word, if that actually means anything at all to you. Its too late for worrying about us respecting you, how about doing something to actually earn you own selfrespect for a change.

And by the way, think twice before sending ME any threatening emails--I'll report you to more than the BF administrators buddy.

IMHO flames and intraforum negative personal opinions should be expressed in private email.

I completely disagree!! Rust decided to make things nasty, cause trouble, insult people and then run away. Then he comes back and plays nice for a little while. But sure enough he couldn't resist trolling once again to stir up trouble. READ his post! He's proud of the fact that he can upset us!!

You haven't been around long Bill, so you don't remember the things Rust said and the disrespectful way he's treated some of us. Yvsa is one of the things that make this forum what it is, and he's a friend, and I will NOT stand for anyone treating him like this. I'm sorry Uncle Bill for adding to the nastiness like I said before, but this is too much to swallow.

Nicely and eloquently done Bruise:)

That lists sounds EXTREMELY familiar some how....

Yvsa,

I do not know you personally, but I feel that I know you through these forums - you are a man of honor. Please do not even worry about a person like this - let his words and actions flow right off your back and let them lay on the ground at your feet - where they deserve to be...

Remember the words of Voltaire. I've lived in places where what you said or wrote could get you thrown in jail or even killed. Free speech is one of the most important freedoms we have and should be defended to the death by all of us. This is a freedom that is too important to lose.

As much as I loathed Jane Fonda's (and others like her) rhetoric and actions I still defended her right to say and do what she did and would again today -- and I would and will do the same for anybody else regardless of what position they might hold or who they are EVEN IF I VIOLENTLY DISAGREE WITH THEM AND HOLD THEM PERSONALLY IN THE LOWEST ESTEEM. To do less is to violate my code of personal ethics and to be derelict in my duties as a citizen of the finest country in the world.

Think it over.

Therefore......

I try to defend free speech in all walks of life and in this forum but right now I'm struggling for survival and simply don't have the time and extra energy to devote to this matter.

I hope this is the end of it. If not, let's take a time out and resume the debate at a later date. If we can't do that I'll delete this thread and any others like it until I have more time to devote to differences in philosophies and personalities.

Excellent, Uncle Bill! If more people held this personal philosophy, we wouldn't have problems like this.

I'm sure Uncle Bill has better things to worry about than a troll. Nice link Bruise, I never knew what a "Troll" was.

I'll pass - except where Yvsa is concerned. He KNOWS the function and position of the Warrior and his duties in Human society.

I must add that just because your are homo sapiens, you are not necessarily Human . The origins of the word and concept of Human are very ancient and bear true investigation by any who would be called such.

I'll pass - except where Yvsa is concerned. He KNOWS the function and position of the Warrior and his duties in Human society>>>

I have no first hand experience of war. Or the kind of service of one in the military. I do know history is full of men fighting for freedom while other men give it away.

I do know the first Bill is Freedom of Speech, backed by second, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

munk

Back