Kami/Bean Medical Fund Raffle for 8/30

Are you for real? This isn't a joke? I've never in my entire life won a raffle and I've entered a LOT! I just wanted to help Bean and the Kami's!

I'd like to thank the academy, my producers and all the little people whose backs I rolled over to get where I am today.

I almost jumped out of my wheelchair when I saw this. I'm completely blown away. Breath Bawanna, breath baby. My oh my.

Karda, Yangdu, this is just the best. I'm speechless, thank goodness my keyboarding skills are not affected.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Grats bawanna. Unfortunately I arrived to this forum a little late to contribute, but I would like to help where I can.

I've thought about this all day today. I still can't believe it's real. I do not win ever. I hope I don't wake up in the morning and find that this was all just a dream.

I've come back and looked at that thing probably 10 times a day since the last ticket was sold.

Nobody I know that I've told believe it either. I am indeed a lucky dog, a very very lucky dog.

I'm having just a little bit of winners remorse, being a new guy and only buying one ticket and I know several bought more than one. I come crawling in and walk away with the prize. Not sure that's right.

It's remorse but it's not painful and I'm anxiously beside myself in anticipation of taking that beauty out of it's box (extremely carefully). I've never handled anything like that. I suspect it will be melons beware whenever I'm around. Although it is so gosh darn pretty I don't know if I could even do that.

I see myself building a nice display stand for it. I am one lucky dog for the very first time.

No need for any remorse. The auction was successfully completed and the funds generated will go to those in need of medical attention. Congratulations.

Didn't arrive today:( tomorrows another day:). Anticipation is wreaking havoc on me. Anxious to say the least.

My co workers are getting tired of me rolling around saying I'm da winner! A whole new thing.

This lovely very long blade just arrived at my desk. She's a beauty indeed and I will post some pictures when I get home.
I had to leave for a bit when it arrived and true to form a detective who knew it was coming quickly opened the box, took out the sword, tossed in a little balisong piece of junk, resealed and left the box.
I knew the minute I picked up the box it was way too light and suspected I had been bamboozled. I went to their area and one of the other Detectives pointed it out to me as the original co conspirator had left the building. Pay backs are definitely in order.

Anyhow its in my hands now, it's beautiful and I love it. As the very first thing I've ever won in a raffle or contest of any kind it will hold a very special place in my heart. It will be displayed with pride and so far I haven't cut myself or injured anyone yet. The detective might want to keep his distance though.

I can't thank you guys enough. I'm still in a semi shocked state.

First off, my hats off to Auntie, it is darn tough to get a decent picture of a sword. Never thought about it before but there's a lot to get in the picture and trying to make it look decent. Beyond me for sure.
I took a few of this new beauty. It's quite a piece of art, the sheath/scabbard is incredible. Anybody know what the official purpose of the line along the back is. For hanging it up? Or some other purpose. I'm certainly not worthy but I'm not giving it up.

DSCN3886_zps57ea93f9.jpg

DSCN3884_zps5a798f8c.jpg

DSCN3888_zpsc6ad11af.jpg

DSCN3889_zps5d7ddb3a.jpg

DSCN3882_zpsde63993f.jpg

DSCN3881_zps6add92d9.jpg

That looks amazing, you are certainly worthy of it, enjoy it, treasure it, she is one of a kind. On another note, in the first picture I see behind the sword a (Thompson???????) one of my favs :) Very Nice.

Yup a Thompson sitting a top a 50 round drum. I wanted one all my life and finally got one a few years ago. I was shocked at the weight of them, in the movies they drag em around like they are feathers but I think mine weighs about 13 pounds.
I got the model that takes drums or stick mags, I was happy about that. For once a good move on my part.

Great news! the Sword made it safe
Thank you for sharing

Back