Kami/Bean Medical Fund Raffle for 8/30

@ Shyulace and Davidf99- Please bear with me, this week has been pure hell in many respects. Very busy and tired here here. I hope to get you your numbers by this evening.

On top of everything my furnace quit working yesterday and i had to deal with that amongst many other things. Luckily the technician is a great guy and knife lover, so i did not have to sleep in the cold last nite. I may have made a non forum customer.

Auntie has asked me to Ask all of you to cease sending Paypal payments for this.
You may send her Credit card payments. But Checks or Money orders must come to me.
Please see instructions in the first post again

Last edited:
No rush Karda, I from what I've seen you have your hands full.

I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to send money via PP.
"Send payment by Paypal, Check, Money order or have Auntie process a credit card payment." was on the front so I must have gotten it confused. Regardless is there anyway you need me to fix what has already
Been done?

Cheers~

P.s I hope everything gets resolved well

Ok... this has been restructured again to take payments thru Beanie weiners Chip-In page.
Please see First post again....

I love dogs. And Everest Katanas. Tried to chip in @ Beanieweiners but got a "Connection Has Timed Out" error message. What next?

I love dogs. And Everest Katanas. Tried to chip in @ Beanieweiners but got a "Connection Has Timed Out" error message. What next?

Looks like the website is down or something.
Was just working day before yesterday.

I'll have to look into it more and try to figure something out.

It looks like the Chip-In is back up and running folks. Get Yours in While you still can.....

If theres any more problems with the chip in, please let me know immediately.

Last edited:
One way to fill the remaining slots would be to "bundle" a raffle slot with some DOTD offerings, and have the price cover both.

One way to fill the remaining slots would be to "bundle" a raffle slot with some DOTD offerings, and have the price cover both.

Nice Idea, Steve! Something to Consider.
Just trying to get thru the holidays and we will approach this raffle wholeheartedly. I'm sorry to all about the time this is taking. I never dreamt that it would go on this long. Rest assured it has not been forgotten. One of you will be the recipient of this beautiful blade.

will try to get my money in to you next week for my number. Hopefully there will still be a number left for me. Losing my job in the near future which in turn means I have to tighten my belt once again.

Jack

I just sent a payment thru ChipIn. I'm ashamed that I've just been lurking but although I love Kuk's I don't have much to add.
The photo of Bean ripped my CC right out of my wallet, hope he's doing well and the Kami too.

Thanks for letting me hang out and soak up your abundance of knowledge and look at all the beautiful blades.

I just sent a payment thru ChipIn. I'm ashamed that I've just been lurking but although I love Kuk's I don't have much to add.
The photo of Bean ripped my CC right out of my wallet, hope he's doing well and the Kami too.

Thanks for letting me hang out and soak up your abundance of knowledge and look at all the beautiful blades.

No Problem, Bawanna. There is no requirement to buy or no requirement to be knowledgeable to be a friend here. You are more than welcome to hang with us! A big slobbery beany kiss for ya!

I will take two if they are still available

Eric, Just click on the chip-in link to contribute and i'll email you your numbers. It is my wish for you to stop in again, so that bean can slobber you up properly in person.

Eric, Just click on the chip-in link to contribute and i'll email you your numbers. It is my wish for you to stop in again, so that bean can slobber you up properly in person.

I sent a chip in - could only do one today - will try for another next week -- thanks for the invite -- a road trip would be nice but lately my back will only let me get an hour on the road and i am almost in tears. Oh well they are going to try new procedure soon hopefully will work better and last longer than the steroid injections.

Anyway you all and the critters are always in my thoughts and prayers!

Eric

Back