• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dog II Blems

If you have another SG2 I would like one also.please send your paypal info.
thanks GG

can u pm me paypal details plz. looking at a sg2.
i dont really care about cosmetic faults but just wondering what the typical blems are like?

Thanks again, those guys at Kershaw must be
far more picky than me, the other one I could
see a 'blem' in the grinding level showing the SG2 core
which didn't bother it's performance at all,
but this one I'm hard pressed to locate anything out of sorts!

A real top notch folder for the $$ for sure!
G2

Kershaw 1725SG2 JunkYard Dog II, Titanium Handle, SG2 Steel

I will take one. Let me know and I can paypal you.

I'll take two "1725SG2 Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dogs $79 shipped USA Sorry No International Shipping." If you'll cut me a break on shipping as I am ordering two I'd love it, but of course you needn't as a little more profit is always nice. Feel free to use my registered email to contact me if you prefer, rather than the PM system.

Got my SG2 Dave, really having a hard time looking for the blem. The flipper needs a wrist flick to fully open, but I'm not even sure if that's the blem, haha.

Scary sharp big knife, the SG2 got to nudge out my Endura for my casual EDC. Love the titanium handles.

1725CB composite blade with D2 cutting edge $55 shipped USA

Is this knife a titanium frame lock like the SG2 model is?

Received Composite & Titanium JYD's from Dave, GREAT service. Real nice knives.The best! Thanks, Dave!

thanks again! paypal sent. cant wait to see what this knife thread was all about.

Back