• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dog II Blems

Just paypalled another $45 for my second D2 JYD. I couldn't be happier with the first one if it was free. One helluva knife. I deliberately looked hard, all over the forums I scrounge, for any deal that would beat it. Nada. Best deal on a hard use folder I could find, period amen.

Ok, I'll do THAT twice and not feel stupid.

Just paypalled another $45 for my second D2 JYD. I couldn't be happier with the first one if it was free. One helluva knife. I deliberately looked hard, all over the forums I scrounge, for any deal that would beat it. Nada. Best deal on a hard use folder I could find, period amen.

Ok, I'll do THAT twice and not feel stupid.

When you are right , I can't argue, your second one is wrapped with postage and in the mail in the AM. Thanks.

Dave

Ordered it Friday; got it outta the mailbox today,here in Resume Speed,KY....where the mail is usually delivered bi-weekly :grumpy:... by a Druid priest riding a burro.
Absolutely love it.
And the only blemish I can find,is that I didn't know about :cool: Kershawguy long ago! :eek:
Have already ordered again (a black Shallot) and will be awaiting the distant braying sound and the 'clip-clop' on the dirt road.
~Gnarly

Kershawguy ! Got my Ti JYD on monday , incredible to get it so fast !

Could not be happier , the blem is obvious but does not bother me in the least.

If anyone is on the fence about getting one of these I highly recommend you do , this is one of the coolest knives I have ever bought , an amazing value for the price :)

Could not be happier , thanks !

Tostig

I sent you paypal last night for a 1725Sg2 as per our PMs.

Thanks,
Steve

These have been so popular , I decided they needed a dedicated thread. Here is some info on the SG2 and Titanium model. Remember these are blems and have no warranty, but they are very nice, and so id the price.

Kershaw 1725SG2 JunkYard Dog II, Titanium Handle, SG2 Steel, Plain Features:
• Blade Detail: Plain
• Blade Length: 3.75"
• Blade Material: 410/SG2 Laminate
• Carry System: Pocket Clip
• Handle Material: Titanium
• Lock Style: Frame Lock
• Special Features: Only 1,000 pieces to be made
• Closed Length: 4 7/8"
• Weight: 5.6 oz.
• Made In: United States

Kershaw - JunkYard Dog II Titanium Handle, SG2 Steel, Plain This hot new Limited Edition Kershaw folder features the new 3-3/4 inch high performance Super Gold 2 laminate Powder Steel Spear point blade with Plain Edge and Satin finish and a 4-7/8 inch Titanium handle with indentions for a secure grip. The incredible new SG2 Powder steel is extremely dense steel with no imperfections or weak points. This increases its Rockwell hardness to 62-63, ensuring a "scary sharp", smooth and durable edge. SG2 is clad with two layers of a softer stainless steel (410) that provides additional strength, flexibility, and resistance to corrosion. This results in superior edge retention, much like Japan's ZDP-189 powder steel.

1725SG2 Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dogs $79 shipped USA Sorry No International Shipping.

1725CB composite blade with D2 cutting edge $45 shipped USA Sorry No International Shipping.

Got mine! Fantastic! :D :D :D

These have got to be the best deal around right now! I'm considering a second one already (and possibly a composite bladed model too), and I've only had it in my hands for about 15 minutes. :cool:

Thanks again Kershawguy!!! :thumbup:

It's been a while since I was on.. but I LOVE my JYD2. Thanks again kershawguy :)

JYDII Received. Initial observations leave me very pleased. Great value!

Wow, thanks Dave! This is the most wicked sharp out of the box factory knife I've ever gotten. Great value and great service!

Question: what is the production date on this model for both the blems and the regular production?

Back