• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dog II Blems

I'll take an SG2 Titanium Junk Yard Dog II. Please send paypal. (pm sent too)

Ever get any D2 Outcast blems?

is Kershaw Composite Fixed Blade W/Display Stand still available?

kershawguy do you accept money orders as payment? If so I'd like one of the Kershaw 1725SG2 JunkYard Dog II, if they are still available :)

Email sent.

I can't believe, I never considered one of these before now. A friend at work has a standard JD, I touched up the edge on. Had a chance to flip it a few times. Nice. From what I read these are a little larger than the standard JD. I really like the Ti slabs, on this version.

Payment sent via PayPal. Thanks

Last edited:
Received my JYD II today. Very nice! Superfast shipping. Had my order to Dave on Friday. Dave had it sent same day. Received it today, Monday.

Thanks Dave!

is there any way you could/would post to Australia? I would love to get a Ti one but there arnt any out there to buy elsewhere

Thanks for the knife! Great blade at an unbeatable price! By far the sharpest production (or even non-production for that matter) blade I've got. A pleasure to do business with and a true gentleman all the way!

Dave, recieved Blem JDIISG2. Blade is unique, The Ti slabs are excellant, Great price great transaction.
Mike

Got mine a while back ! Really can't see any imperfections and shaving sharp! Wish they did this in the smaller JYD1. Love this folder and I only buy small folders!

Back