• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dog II Blems

Dave, Paypal is inbound.

I've been busy and almost forgot I wanted to grab one of these.

Jonny

I've bought one of the JYD 'blems' in D2, and am too pleased for words. I'd like to get an email about 'deep discounts' on any of those, or the SG2 version, and want at least one more in D2 (if possible) .. so hang on to one till I get the email, I may want to add something. :)

This is firm, on the one D2 JYD @ 45$ shipped, if there's one left. I'll wait a day for your 'deep discount' email just to save both of us hassle. :)

Is there still any SG2 available? I'll take one if so. PM me your pp address please?

Thanks.

Dave's first post in this thread still shows that he has the knives and he's really good about changing the status when things run out so my bet is that he still has some. I've had one of his blems for awhile now and it finds it's way into my pocket at least 1-2 days a week. As a slicer I rank it right up there with my Spyderco M4 Gayle Bradley. These SG2 blems are, IMHO one of if not THE best values available at this time. If your not anal about small, (in most cases very small) cosmetic imperfections you really owe it to yourself to grab one of these.

I agree, they are excellent slicers, right through my flesh! While doing 3 things at one time, the knife dug its tip into me when I went to close it. Went and got the superglue, and fixed her up. Also for guys interested, Deff pick on of these up while you can

Dave's first post in this thread still shows that he has the knives and he's really good about changing the status when things run out so my bet is that he still has some. I've had one of his blems for awhile now and it finds it's way into my pocket at least 1-2 days a week. As a slicer I rank it right up there with my Spyderco M4 Gayle Bradley. These SG2 blems are, IMHO one of if not THE best values available at this time. If your not anal about small, (in most cases very small) cosmetic imperfections you really owe it to yourself to grab one of these.

This info is correct, when I am out it will say on first page that I am out, my paypal is steelhead15@juno.com , just send the money and I will ship it right out.

Back