Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

My 2 new ZT knives and a group shot.
gZG8IKf.jpg

SAdVXyf.jpg

03VfbGG.jpg

LRyDOPv.jpg

cEBn4Vn.jpg

xDKWhF2.jpg

J2qFC8b.jpg

iTYQrsh.jpg

Hey, if you'd ever want to sell it trade that 0606BLK please let me know. I've been hunting for one for a few years now and they are next to impossible to find

Hey, if you'd ever want to sell it trade that 0606BLK please let me know. I've been hunting for one for a few years now and they are next to impossible to find

Trust me I know all too well. I was looking off and on for 2 years and then one day I was checking on the ZT FB group and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw one for sale.:eek:

I don't plan on selling it anytime soon, but if I do I'll let you know

Looks a lot like the ZT 0562CF I picked up 2 months ago that had a marbled carbon fiber scale on it. Granted I think your scale looks just a little bit better.
bCPqsbF.jpg

Thanks 3L3M3NT, I definitely got luck with that scale. I think yours looks great also. Yours looks more 3D contoured and possibly more comfortable in hand. I also like your titanium hardware. I am planning on get some bronze titanium down the road. Thanks!

JonesE

I have a bad feeling for ZT. For the very limited discussion on ZT knives on this forum for the past few months to one year, I feel people's interest in ZT has been diminishing.

I have a bad feeling for ZT. For the very limited discussion on ZT knives on this forum for the past few months to one year, I feel people's interest in ZT has been diminishing.

Most of that has been ZTs fault IMO. Their offerings the last few years have been.......lacking quite honestly.

Back