Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

0620mod.jpg

ZT0620 converted to clip point

The last of the titanium hardware I ordered for the 0801BW arrived yesterday, so I figured I would share an update in this thread. Pivot, barrel spacers, and clip from MXG Gear. Clip screws, scale screws, and lock are insert screws are from Adrian at xxxadrenalinxxx.

Hard to beat a 454!!

I have a few pictures from the past week with the 0707 - which I think is a great carry knife - the size and weight are deceiving. it is much more capable than it appears.

20210518_122934.jpg

20210520_175828.jpg

20210522_190124.jpg

I had cut up the box from a flat screen tv and have a couple short videos -

The knife is a great slicer!

This week's carry will be the ZT 0606CF - some good old RJ Martin and some of the best ZT 3d machining as well as some of the first in-shop anodizing from Kai - not to mention CTS-XHP!

20210523_192539.jpg

20210523_192644.jpg

Enjoy your high-quality blades this week!

best

mqqn

This week's carry is the ZT 0707 -

I have a large television box to break down so that will be a good rest for the knife.

20210413_084604.jpg

20210413_084656.jpg

best

mqqn
I have an 0707 as well and absolutely love it….one of the handiest (and most unique) knives in my collection! For whatever reason it seems to get little positive press. mqqn, thanks for posting this, good to know there’s another fan out there!

Late afternoon switch up for me today. Got home and changed to my 0562CF with the blue twill scale. I also go a set of new bearings for it. One of the issues I have had with this knife when I got it was the pivot was worn and the blade centering was so bad that the blade was almost touching the frame lock side. The replacement pivot has helped, but the old steel bearing have worn a grove in the titanium and steel liner. My new bearings are ceramic and have a stainless steel washers. They have helped to smooth out the action. While I had the knife apart, I sanded off the black oxide from the clip and gave it a dip in ferric acid. I think it does a better job of matching the aesthetic of the knife now.

Last edited:
Decided to start doing a photo inventory of my knife collection for insurance purposes to go along w/my paper inventory.

So, I thought I'd post the photos of my ZTs here for all to see. I'm sure it's not the largest/best ZT collection around. it's just what I've got now, which of course is subject to change later. There are 37 of them.

They are pictured numerically w/in their groups: fixed and folders/autos. Sorry, the resolution in these reduced sized photos isn't sharp enough to reveal the model#/steel markings; it is in the original photos but you ZT fans should be able to figure out which they are from their shapes/appearance alone.

HhixUtH.jpg

LM9LZbI.jpg

S6lU9En.jpg

7UfVIjd.jpg

hydyVEq.jpg

Last edited:
Back