Kershaw/ZT Picture Thread!!! Let's See Em'!

0M3RWtQ.jpg

A couple of my favorite Kershaws. A well worn user and a minty plain edge RAM i scored recently in unused condition which is remarkable considering they are from 2006 😲. Notice the milled G10 around the show side pivot on the “earlier” made PE version. Haven't found any info as to why the change was made but looks better without the milling imo. B78308EF-1F4D-43EF-918F-2638171801D4.jpeg614BAE37-803B-488C-B9A2-8394D3DDA403.jpeg

This weekend I did an update to the 0801S110V I got in trade a while back. I updated the pivot, scale screws and clip to raw titanium and the barrel spacers to blue titanium. I am really enjoying carrying this one today. The 0801 is such a cool pattern.

Decided to start doing a photo inventory of my knife collection for insurance purposes to go along w/my paper inventory.

So, I thought I'd post the photos of my ZTs here for all to see. I'm sure it's not the largest/best ZT collection around. it's just what I've got now, which of course is subject to change later. There are 37 of them.

They are pictured numerically w/in their groups: fixed and folders/autos. Sorry, the resolution in these reduced sized photos isn't sharp enough to reveal the model#/steel markings; it is in the original photos but you ZT fans should be able to figure out which they are from their shapes/appearance alone.

HhixUtH.jpg

LM9LZbI.jpg

S6lU9En.jpg

7UfVIjd.jpg

hydyVEq.jpg
Wow that’s an impressive collection, I especially like the 3rd picture. The 0452s, 62s, and the 0400s are some of my favorite knives in the world.

Back